How To File a LifeProof Warranty Claim—Advice for Making Your Life Easier
LifeProof is a company that makes phone cases, speakers, and various accessories that are supposed to endure all kinds of conditions and environments. What happens when you discover that your item isn’t as waterproof or drop-proof as the company promised? You file your warranty claim.
Check out the easiest way to claim your LifeProof warranty!
What Does Your LifeProof Phone Case Warranty Cover?
Your LifeProof warranty covers any defects that occurred during manufacturing. Any damage you didn’t cause and has to do with material or workmanship should be fixed free of charge.
LifeProof warranty doesn’t cover the damage you made.
Do LifeProof Cases Have a Lifetime Warranty?
Unfortunately, there’s no lifetime warranty for LifeProof products. This seems to be an advertising hook. LifeProof warrants products for a period of 12 months. The period starts on the first day of the purchase.
How To File the LifeProof Case Warranty Claim by Yourself
LifeProof might require a photo of the product you’re filing the warranty claim form so that they can validate your request. In some cases, they will ask you to return your product for inspection. The shipment could be charged from your account.
You can file your LifeProof warranty claim in two ways:
- Via chat
- Over the phone
How To Reach LifeProof Warranty Customer Service via Chat
You can claim your Lifeproof warranty by contacting customer service via chat. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the Warranty Claim page
- Click on the Chat Now button in the lower right corner
- Enter all the required information
- Tap on Start Chat
How To Claim Your LifeProof Warranty Over the Phone
Contact LifeProof's customer service over the phone to claim your warranty. You can do it by following these steps:
- Call 1-888-533-0735
- Provide your information—full name, email, serial number, etc.
- Tell the agent you want to file a warranty claim
- Follow their further instructions
Since the rep lines tend to be forever busy, use DoNotPay to reach any customer service center, including LifeProof’s. Our app will wait on hold for you, and we’ll ping you once we have an agent on the line.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
DoNotPay—The Easiest Way To File Your LifeProof Warranty Claim
DoNotPay believes that everyone has the right to claim their warranties. Most companies tend to do everything to avoid approving the warranty, which leads to customers giving up.
With our app, this process won’t be so long and tiring because we’ll do everything on your behalf.
To file your LifeProof warranty claim with DoNotPay, open our app in your and do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Provide the details about the company and issues you’re having with the product
DoNotPay will automatically submit your claim, and you don’t even have to provide us with the details of your warranty. DoNotPay can generate an argument based on implied warranty laws.
LifeProof Denied Your Warranty Claim? Make It Right With DoNotPay
What happens when a company denies your warranty claim or a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty? You need to file an appeal.
DoNotPay has a feature for this too. A lot of customers get rejected when they first file a warranty claim, but if you submit an appeal, your chances will improve.
To submit an appeal with DoNotPay, follow these instructions:
- Open the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose between Extended Warranty Provider or Product Manufacturer
- Give the details about the company and provide the original warranty claim
DoNotPay will submit your appeal immediately instead of you. The company will get in touch with you directly. We can help you with an extended warranty for used cars too.
Find Out What Else DoNotPay Can Do for You
With the help of our app, you can claim warranties for your phones as well, from companies like LG, AT&T, Apple, Samsung, T-Mobile, and various others. DoNotPay can help you claim home warranties in America, and you can check out home warranty reviews if you want to switch companies. DoNotPay can do much more, though.
Find out what we can do for you by opening DoNotPay in your . These are the issues we’ll assist you with:
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Appealing parking citations
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Disputing speeding citations
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you can't pay at the moment
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Contacting family and friends who are in prison
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Locating your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Filing claims and appealing denied ones for other warranties
- Using burner phones for phone number verification
- Putting an end to spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Avoiding the phone queue while getting in touch with customer service agents
- Waiving college application fees
- Managing credit card issues
- Getting rid of robocalls
- Enrolling in the best clinical trials within minutes
- Obtaining a refund from any company