All About Arranging an Apple Warranty Repair
As the world’s leading tech company and a true giant in the electronics sphere, Apple is expected to provide the best devices on the market with minimal flaws. This isn’t an easy task, as most products have their weak points.
While some of these issues can be resolved through regular troubleshooting, certain malfunctions require repairs by professionals. If your device is under the original warranty, we can teach you how to arrange a repair of a faulty item without hassle.
What Repairs Does Apple Warranty Cover?
Most Apple products have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers any product damage in materials or workmanship. This means the company will fix or replace all component failures due to the maker’s omission. The warranty applies to:
Are There Any Exceptions to the Apple Warranty Policy?
Apple’s warranty policy exceptions involve all cases in which the malfunctions were the device owner’s fault. These include:
- Loss of data
- Device misuse
- Improper repairs
- Accidents caused by the owner
- Consumable components (unless they failed to work because of the maker’s mistake)
How To Schedule an Apple Warranty Repair on Your Own
To claim a warranty from Apple, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Apple support page
- Click on the Apple Repair icon
- Select Start a Repair Request
- Choose the type of device you’re having issues with and select the specific problem you experienced
- Pick one of the options the website offers—a phone call, live chat conversation, visiting the nearest repair center, etc.
The table below shows all the available methods, which may depend on the particular issue:
|Can You Arrange Your Warranty Repair With||Yes/No|
There are three types of repair the representatives may offer you:
- Carry-in repair—bringing your device to the nearest Apple Repair Center to have it fixed
- Mail-in repair—mailing the faulty product to an Apple Repair Service after the company sends you instructions and prepaid waybills
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) repair—servicing the device yourself once Apple sends you a replacement component (not applicable in all cases)
How To File an Apple Warranty Claim and Schedule a Repair With DoNotPay
Numerous steps you need to follow to have your device fixed can be challenging. Luckily, this isn’t the only option you have. If you want to simplify the claim procedure and arrange a repair in no time, you can use DoNotPay’s Claim Warranty feature.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to DoNotPay using your
- Search for the Claim Warranty feature and choose Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Select Apple as the company and provide us with more details about the problem you are encountering
- Go to Submit My Claim
Once you complete these steps, we will compose a claim letter on your behalf and send it to Apple. You can expect them to get in touch shortly and help you schedule a repair.
DoNotPay Gives Another Chance to Rejected Claims
If your warranty claim was denied, but you still believe you have the right to get a repair, you can use DoNotPay’s service to file an appeal. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Confirm that you are submitting an appeal against the manufacturer
- Give us more info about the company and the original warranty claim
We will create an appeal letter based on the information we get from you and contact the company on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
What’s the best way to cope with dealers who reject your extended warranty cancellation request? How can home warranty reviews help you find the most reliable extended warranty companies in America? How can you file a warranty claim for LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Skullcandy, and other similar companies? Find the answer to these questions in our learning center and resolve all your warranty issues today!
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any and start exploring. We can also offer solutions for:
- Appealing parking citations
- Disputing speeding citations
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you are unable to pay
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Contacting family and friends in prison
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Locating your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing claims for other warranties
- Using burner numbers for phone verification
- Putting an end to spam SMS
- Acing any kind of government tests
- Avoiding the phone queue while getting in touch with customer service agents
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Managing credit card issues
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Getting rid of robocalls
- Enrolling in the best clinical trials within minutes
- Obtaining a refund from any company
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Filing insurance claims