How To Claim Apple Warranty for iPhone 6 Plus
Apple is a household name well-known across the globe. Around one billion people use iPhones around the world. The numbers are growing each year, much like the number of iPhone models. If you have an iPhone 6 Plus and it’s not working properly, you’re in the right place! We’ll guide you through Apple warranty and help you file a warranty claim so that you can get your iPhone Plus 6 repaired in no time!
What Does Apple Warranty Cover?
Your iPhone 6 Plus comes with a manufacturer warranty that lasts one year from the purchase date. If the warranty covers your iPhone’s issue, Apple will:
- Repair your phone
- Replace your phone with the same or similar one
- Issue a refund and take your phone
Check what Apple warranty covers:
|Covered||Not Covered||Warranty Service Options|
Defects in materials and workmanship
How To Submit an iPhone 6 Plus Warranty Claim
Apple offers a few methods of filing a warranty claim for your iPhone 6 Plus:
|Can You Claim It Via||Yes/No|
Initiate an iPhone 6 Plus Warranty Over the Phone
You can call 800–275–2273 and explain your iPhone issue to a customer service rep and get further instructions.
Initiate an iPhone 6 Plus Warranty on the Website
If you want to file a warranty claim on the Apple website, here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Apple Support page
- Click on iPhone
- Tap on the problem you have with your phone
- Choose between several service options
- Follow the prompts and finish filing your claim
Initiate an iPhone 6 Plus Warranty in Person
If you want to deal with your iPhone warranty in person, you can go to the nearest Apple Store and get instructions on what to do next.
File an iPhone 6 Plus Warranty Claim Faster With DoNotPay
Claiming a warranty doesn’t have to be complicated and require too many steps and instructions. All other methods pale in comparison if you use DoNotPay to submit your iPhone 6 Plus warranty claim!
Here’s how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Find the Claim Warranty feature and select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in iPhone 6 Plus and provide a few details
- Click on Submit
When you finish our short steps, we’ll submit the warranty claim letter to Apple in your stead. You can expect Apple to reach out to you soon about your warranty service.
Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay
In case Apple or any other company denies your warranty claim, you can appeal it with DoNotPay’s assistance! Check out the simplest way to ensure a higher chance of warranty service for your iPhone 6 Plus:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your iPhone and add the original warranty claim
- Hit Submit
DoNotPay will take care of the rest! We will submit an appeal letter to Apple immediately. The company will contact you directly to inform you about the status of your warranty claim.
DoNotPay a Day Keeps the Bureaucratic Nightmares Away
More warranty issues bringing you down? We can be your sidekick when dealing with finding home warranty reviews, looking for the most suitable home warranties in the U.S., or with a dealer refusing to cancel an extended warranty.
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser, and you’ll be able to:
- Waive college application fees
- Avoid stalking and harassment
- Dispute speeding citations
- Terminate subscriptions and memberships
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Fight traffic tickets
- Request a refund from any company
- Submit any warranty claim with ease
- Start free trials safely
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer support reps
- End spam text messages
- Safeguard against copyright infringement
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Get in contact with loved ones in prison
- Find any unclaimed money
- Resolve credit card problems
- Claim a refund and compensation for a flight that is delayed or canceled
- Block spam emails
- Sign up for services skipping phone verification
- Appeal parking tickets
- Apply for clinical trials
- Get solutions for unpaid bills
- Schedule DMV appointments quickly