The Urban Outfitters Return Policy Made Crystal Clear by DoNotPay
Urban Outfitters, more like Rural Non-Fitters, right? Jokes aside, the Urban Outfitters return policy is convoluted and difficult to grasp. This shouldn’t discourage you as DoNotPay is here to help you understand it!
Once you do, you can sign up for our service and let us handle your returns to Urban Outfitters or any other company in the U.S.!
Urban Outfitters accepts returns or exchanges of all products that either arrived defective or are in original, saleable condition (except for custom-made orders).
The following rules apply to Urban Outfitters returns:
- Items bought in stores need to be returned in person to any Urban Outfitters location
- Mail orders can be returned in person to an Urban Outfitters store or via mail
- You need to present proof of purchase when returning any items, either in the form of a receipt or order confirmation email. Otherwise, you won’t be eligible for a refund
- Returns without a receipt can only be exchanged for store credit in the current value of the returned items
You can initiate the return process with the company using any of the following methods:
- Via online chat
- Over the phone
- Through the official website
To ask the Urban Outfitters customer support team about returning items online, you need to:
- Open the Contact Us page
- Click on the Chat With Us
- Talk to a customer support representative about your return
You can call the Urban Outfitters customer service team by dialing 1-800-282-2200. They are available every day from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST. If you are returning furniture, call 1-800-732-2306 instead because the process is different. A support agent will explain everything to you in either case.
If you’d like to start the process online, make sure to:
- Open the Orders page
- Click on the Check Status and Track Your Order dropdown menu
- Use the link provided there to access the Order Status page
- Enter your order number and billing ZIP
- Hit Check Status
- Print out your pre-paid return shipping label
You can return Urban Outfitters merchandise in two ways listed below:
- Return it to the store
- Return in by mail
If you live near an Urban Outfitters location, you can visit it and bring your items with you. Need help locating the shops? Follow these instructions:
- Open the Stores section of the website
- Enter your location and the store radius
- Press the Search button
If you prefer returning Urban Outfitters items by mail, you need to do the following:
- Sign in to your Urban Outfitters account
- Open your Order History
- Select the order you want to return
- Press View Details
- Select Create a Return
- Pack the items
- Attach the return label you’ve printed to the package
- Schedule a pickup at the designated carrier office
In case you’re using a different shipping method (without a return label), you need to mail the package to:
Attn: Returns Department
766 Brackbill Rd.
Gap, PA 17527
If the official methods for starting the return process to Urban Outfitters are giving you a headache, use DoNotPay. We make the process significantly easier by sending a formal return request letter to the company.
Initiating returns through DoNotPay takes only three steps. Here’s what you should do:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Click on the Item Return Request feature
- Answer our questions and submit the request
After that, we will:
- Inform the company of your issues with their products
- Give the company a deadline by which they must process the return
- Provide you with a return label for free shipping
If you need to return items to other companies, know that we have many other guides that can help you do that! Here are some of them:
Urban Outfitters products returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a full refund in the original method of payment. After that period, you can only exchange the product for store credit.
The Urban Outfitters return processing usually takes between one and two weeks, and the refund processing takes up to three business days. You will be notified once your return is processed.
The world’s first robot lawyer can help you get your hard-earned money back in several ways. Are you dissatisfied with a product or service you paid for and want to request a refund? Do you want to request a late delivery refund? No problem—DoNotPay will do that in your stead! Do you think that you may have missing money and want to claim it? We can assist you in finding it!
No matter the issue, DoNotPay is your shortcut through bureaucratic hurdles. Our AI-driven app can help you dispute your parking tickets, get refunds and compensation from airlines, cancel any subscription service in a flash, and so much more!
Being your personal AI-powered assistant, DoNotPay can help you get rid of:
Are you sick and tired of big companies not taking their customers seriously? Our app will lend you a helping hand in the process of suing them in small claims court.
Do you want to skip waiting in lines at the DMV, jump the phone queue when reaching customer service, get help with paying your bills, or get copyright protection for your work? Sign up for DoNotPay to complete these tasks and so much more!