Can You Meet a Notary Public in Durham, NC, Online?
While notarization of documents can be such a drag, you sometimes have to go through the whole lengthy process. Meeting a notary public in Durham, NC, face-to-face is not your only option.
Where To Find a Notary Public in Durham, NC?
Before you can set up an appointment with a suitable notary public, you have to find one to get his or her contact information. Here are some options you can explore:
- Ask around—You can start with your friends and colleagues
- Use the internet—Some useful websites are:
- Visit nearby public places and companies—Some employ notaries public, such as:
- Use DoNotPay—As we have an extensive database of notary and other services, we can:
- Help you prepare necessary documents for your personal or business needs
- Connect you with a notary quickly
- Fax your completed and notarized documents safely
Choose a Suitable Durham Notary
If you would like to weigh up your options before picking a notary public in Durham, here is a list of available types:
|Regular notaries||Regular or traditional notaries:
If you choose this type of notary public to notarize your legal documents, you must:
This traditional notarization process can be tedious as it takes a lot of time
|Electronic notaries||E-notaries perform the same notarial acts as the regular ones except that they only notarize documents in electronic form (e.g., PDF or MS Word files). It means that you still need to meet with a notary in his or her office at the agreed time|
|Mobile notaries||Scheduling a meeting with a mobile notary might be a good idea if you:
Mobile notaries will meet you at a location of your choice, including:
Keep in mind that this option tends to be more expensive as mobile notary fees can be higher due to travel and other costs these notaries have
|Online notaries||These notaries perform remote online notarization via live audio-video calls. You can get your documents notarized from the comfort of your home no matter where you live as this notary service is available across the USA (not only in pandemic times)|
If you choose remote online notarization, you do not have to search for a notary by yourself— to connect with an online notary in a few seconds!
DoNotPay Provides Remote Online Notary Services
from your cell phone, laptop, tablet, or any other device and take the following steps to get your contracts notarized in a flash:
- Select our Notarize Any Document feature
- Upload the document you want to get notarized
- Enter your email address
Our email will wait for you in your inbox. Click on the provided link to schedule an appointment with an online notary.
What To Expect During Remote Online Notarization
A notary public will take the following steps during remote online notarization:
- Confirm your identity
- Witness the document signing via a live audio-video call
- Verify your signature
- Provide the notary statement
- Place the notary signature and stamp
We provide remote notarization services for all U.S. states, including:
Learn About Notarization
If you have any doubts about notary services in your city, state, or anywhere else, you can browse through our website to find answers to some of the following questions:
- Can you take a document to a notary for your family member?
- Do promissory notes and affidavits need to be notarized?
- How can you get a letter notarized without visiting a notary?
- How long is a notarized document valid?
- Should you get translations notarized?
- Can you have a diploma notarized?
- Does a notary notarize forms?
- Is a notarized document legally binding?
- Does a power of attorney have to be notarized?
- Can a notary public notarize a document that is already signed?
- Do you need a notarized letter to travel with your child to Mexico?
DoNotPay—The Quickest Way To Deal With Greedy Companies
If you sign up for DoNotPay, we can help you:
- Unsubscribe from all unused subscriptions in a few clicks
- Get a refund for faulty products
- Request compensation from any airline because of canceled flights, poor Wi-Fi, and similar
Has a company refused to accept your warranty claim even though it was valid or wronged you in any other way? Make sure to serve them justice by bringing them to small claims court with DoNotPay’s help!
Use Our App To Resolve Any Issue
DoNotPay has numerous products you can use. We can help you resolve any problem in a few clicks.
Do you want to find unclaimed money? Would you like to know how to protect your work from copyright infringement? Are you wondering how to apply for a college fee waiver because the application fee is too expensive for you? If you rely on us, you will solve all of these and many more issues stress-free!
Even victims of violent crimes—such as stalking—can use DoNotPay to solve their problems. Having a stalker is traumatic and potentially dangerous. We can tell you how to deal with the situation and apply for crime victims compensation in your state if you need help covering counseling expenses.