Schedule an Appointment With a Kentucky Notary Without Delay
If you are not sure how you can notarize a document in Kentucky, DoNotPay provides relevant information.
We will show you ways to reach a Kentucky notary public in no time. DoNotPay presents various notary services you can use to complete any legal or formal documentation.
What To Expect From a Kentucky Notary Public
To get your documents notarized in a traditional way, i.e., by visiting a notary’s office, here is what you need to do:
- Perform a Kentucky notary search—As suggested in the following section of this article
- Make an appointment—Do it at the time that is convenient for you so you would not have to cancel (some notaries charge cancellation fees)
- Complete and prepare all documents you would like to get notarized—Take with you wills, real estate deeds, affidavits, trusts, contracts, or any other documents
- Visit the notary’s office—Make sure you show up at the agreed time and place as you will be charged extra fees in case you are late or do not appear
- Present your ID—You should have a valid photo ID with you since the notary public needs to verify your identity
- Confirm your willingness and understanding—A notary will ask you whether you understand what you are signing and whether you are doing this of your own free will
- Sign the legal document(s)—A Kentucky notary needs to witness you signing the document in most cases
- Settle the notary costs—A Kentucky notary public can set his or her own fees. Make sure you agree with the notary on the fees before booking an appointment
- Get the notarial certificate—The certificate should have a notary signature and stamp (but a KY notary can perform notarizations even without a stamp or seal)
A notary cannot help you create any documents, so if you need help with that, you can:
- Consult a lawyer, which can be pricey
- Use the efficient yet affordable DoNotPay Standardized Legal Documents feature, which helps you generate numerous contracts and legal documents
How To Do a Kentucky Notary Search
If you want to visit a notary’s office, you can choose a notary public that is close to your home or office.
To do a Kentucky notary search, you can use one of the following options:
|Kentucky Notary Search||
|Banks or financial institutions|
|Law offices||Get in touch with a law office since some employ notaries public|
|Stores or shipping companies||Visit a notary at:|
Different Options To Get Your Documents Notarized
Notaries public are individuals familiar with your state’s notary regulations and procedures. Some work in an office and require you to come to their address after you have made an appointment. Others might be more flexible, and you can visit them at a store, shipping company, or law office they work for.
Here is a list of notaries you can choose:
How They Work
|Regular notaries||They have their own office or work for a company. In most cases, you need to make an appointment|
|Notary signing agents||These agents are certified notaries who mostly:
|Mobile notaries||Mobile notaries come to the given address at the agreed time. You can set up a meeting with them at your home, office, or any other convenient location|
|Online (remote) notaries||These notaries perform the notarization process online, i.e., via a video call|
DoNotPay can help you find a KY notary public without having to search any of the above-mentioned locations. We do the search and offer available appointment times for you to choose from!
Using Kentucky Notary Online Services via DoNotPay
You can opt for a more convenient way of getting your documents notarized—schedule an appointment with a remote Kentucky notary public via DoNotPay!
Prepare all documents you would like to get notarized and do the following:
- Access DoNotPay from a web browser
- Choose the Notarize Any Document feature
- Upload a document
- Go to your email and click on the link we sent you
The provided link will lead you to a KY notary’s available appointments. You should book a suitable appointment time that will take place via a video call. At the agreed time, a notary public will witness and verify everything remotely.
DoNotPay’s notarization solution is suitable and fast. You will go through the entire notarization process in a few minutes.
Not only do we provide this notary service for Kentucky residents, but our app can also help you get your documents notarized in other states, including Arizona, New York, Texas, California, Illinois, Maryland, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
Clear Out Your Daily Tasks Fast With DoNotPay
Are your parking tickets piling up, but the process of appealing them is way too complicated? Do you struggle to pay your bills but are not sure how to get an extension? Is it time to extend your driver’s license, but reaching the DMV is a nightmare?
DoNotPay will turn all of these dreadful tasks into easy-to-do items you can check off your agenda quickly!
Subscription Issues? DoNotPay Can Help!
If you are looking to test out a service, think twice before disclosing your payment info. Companies will often ask you for your credit card details even when signing up for a free trial—they charge you once the trial expires.
Use our virtual credit card, and don’t worry about unwanted charges!
Our credit card gets automatically approved for any free trial, but it rejects any real charges since there is no money on it.