Don’t Let the Missguided Return Policy Misguide You
Find yourself disappointed with a purchase from Missguided and wish to return it? You’ve come to the right place. This article will explain how the Missguided return policy works and how to .
While Missguided used to allow returns within 14 days of purchase, this period has been extended to 28 days due to the pandemic. Missguided doesn’t offer free returns and exchanges—$8.25 will be deducted from your refund as a return fee.
You can return any product as long as it’s unworn and has its tags alongside original packaging intact. This includes:
- Jewelry, perfume, and cosmetics with unopened cellophane packaging
- Swimwear and underwear with an uncompromised hygiene seal
Keep in mind that all sales of face coverings are final regardless of the item’s condition.
Missguided will issue a refund to the original payment method as soon as they process your return. The processing time usually takes up to 3–5 business days. You will be notified via email if there are any issues with your request.
Missguided doesn’t offer shipping labels with their products. You need to file a return request to get one. Here’s how:
- Visit Missguided’s portal and select Create a return
- Type in your order number and the delivery postcode
- Enter your order confirmation email
- Choose the items you wish to return
- Select the most convenient return method for you
- Print the customized return label
Once you have the label ready, follow these steps to return your item:
- Pack the product in its original box
- Place the return label onto the parcel
- Send the package via mail or take it to the nearest drop-off point
Keep your delivery receipt in case there’s something wrong with the shipping process. You can get in touch with Missguided customer service to see if they have received the product. You can contact them via:
The representatives typically respond within a few minutes, but it can take up to one hour for you to get a response if you contact them via Facebook and Twitter messages.
Filing a return request with Missguided isn’t the most intuitive process sometimes, which is why you might need a few hours to handle the entire procedure.
If you’d like to avoid navigating their website, you should rely on DoNotPay. With our app’s Return My Purchase product, you can handle your return request stress-free. Here’s how:
- Search for the Return My Purchase tool
- Provide the details regarding your order
- Sign off your letter with an electronic signature, and submit the request
We will create a personalized return request letter in a few minutes and provide a free shipping label.
DoNotPay will also impose a deadline on the company to ensure they process your request as soon as possible.
If you still haven’t received reimbursement or a response five days after returning the item, consider emailing Missguided customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have the details of your purchase ready, including:
- Full name
- Contact details
- Order number
- Tracking number
- Original receipts
- Other relevant information (like the product line or category)
There have been many complaints regarding Missguided’s refund process. If you fear that they won’t respond even after you’ve returned the item, you can send a refund request letter using DoNotPay. Here are the steps you should take:
- Locate the File a Chargeback product
- Click on Get Protected
- Answer the chatbot’s questions
- Select Sign and Submit to finalize your request
If your refund request meets all the criteria but Missguided refuses to pay, you can bring the matter to small claims court. The problem is, hiring a lawyer to handle the procedure can be costly. If you feel like you can’t afford one, don’t give up just yet! DoNotPay has a product that can assist you in:
- Completing all court forms
- Gathering the necessary paperwork
- Lodging a complaint
- Drafting a script containing the most compelling argumentation to use
If you’d like to find out more, we have a comprehensive guide on suing companies in small claims court.
We understand how frustrating it is to navigate through most companies’ return procedures. That’s why we offer assistance in filing return request letters with other major companies, including:
|New Balance||Steve Madden||Lululemon||Patagonia|
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.