Here Is What You Need To Know About the Tarte Return Policy
Getting a faulty or wrong item from any retailer is disappointing, and you should be properly compensated for the inconvenience. Most companies allow you to return such items, but you can end up with more frustrations if you don't read the return policy carefully.
To ensure you have a successful return, we have simplified the Tarte return policy for you in this guide and gone the extra mile to show you the easiest way to return items to any retailer.
Tarte Cosmetics offers a generous return policy for customers who are not satisfied with their purchases. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any item for an exchange or refund. If you opt for an exchange, you can get the same product in a different shade or one size up.
The products must be new or gently used and purchased on the company's website to be eligible for a return.
Your item does not meet the return criteria if it is:
- Marked as final sale at the time of purchase
If your items are damaged during shipping, you should reach out to Tarte’s customer service team no later than 14 days of receiving your order.
The Tarte return policy gives you one way to return your unwanted items—by mail.
If your purchase meets the conditions, you can initiate a return by visiting Tarte's Returns and Exchanges page and do the following:
- Enter your order number and email
- Click Check Status
- Choose Begin a Return or Exchange
- Select the items that you want to return or exchange
- Select your return or exchange reason and add a short note which will be used when reviewing your return request
- Complete your return form
- Click Submit Return or Exchange
- Select Print Return Documents
- Print the prepaid FedEx return label
- Pack your items, including the return summary, and attach the return label to the outside of your parcel
Remember to write down your tracking number. If you don't get your return label, contact the customer service team at 855-968-2783 any day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or through their Contact Us page.
We have summed up all the ways you can initiate a return to Tarte below:
|Can You Initiate a Tarte Return Request Via||Yes/No|
If the process of completing online return forms overwhelms you, use DoNotPay for a quick and simplified return procedure. Whether you want a refund or exchange, your return request will be completed in less than five minutes.
To start your return request with our app, all you have to do is:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Look for the Item Return Request feature
- Answer a few purchase-related questions and upload item photos if applicable
- Submit your request
That's it! DoNotPay will draft a custom return request letter from the information you provided and send it to Tarte immediately. The letter will inform Tarte about your:
- Decision to return or exchange your order
- Reason for the return
- Date by which your return should be processed
A written request can be useful if any issues about your return arise later on. We will also send you a free return label to ship the parcel without any costs.
DoNotPay can also help you return items to other sellers, including:
|Bed Bath & Beyond||Boohoo||Crate and Barrel|
Return parcels usually take about three to seven business days to reach Tarte’s facility, and the company processes your return within seven days. After your return is reviewed, the refund is sent to your original payment method and should take seven to ten business days, depending on the payment method or bank.
If you opt for an exchange, Tarte will ship it within seven days of receiving your return and send you an email with the shipping confirmation.
If Tarte fails to process your refund within the set period, DoNotPay can help you get your money back. All you need to do is open DoNotPay and follow these simple steps:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product
- Click on Get Protected
- Answer a few questions about your item
- Tap on Sign and Submit
If Tarte has failed to honor your consumer rights, we can help you sue it in small claims court. DoNotPay will help you by:
- Drafting a demand letter
- Filling out all court forms
- Gathering all of the essential paperwork
- Filing your complaint
- Generating a script with the most suitable argumentation you should use in court
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!