Fanatics’ Return Policy From A to Z
What happens when you receive your Fanatics order but realize you are not such a big fan of the product? DoNotPay has the answers you are looking for! Our in-depth guide to Fanatics’ return policy will help you sail through the return process and get your money back effortlessly.
The world’s first robot lawyer offers a straightforward feature that can support you in sending your item back to Fanatics or other sporting goods retailers, such as:
Fanatics offers a wide return window—the company allows you to return your product up to 365 days from the shipping date! Make sure the item is in good condition and with original tags before you pack it up and seal the box. Final sale items and Fanatics Outlet products are non-returnable.
To make a Fanatics return the right way, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the Fanatics website
- Click on 365-Day Returns at the top of the page
- Tap the red Click To Learn More button
- Locate the Return Process option that will take you to the Returns Center
- Enter your email address and the order number
- Click on Start A Return
- Select the item you wish to send back
- Choose a reason for your return
- Tap the red Return Items box in the top right corner
- Check all the info and click on Confirm
- Download and print out the shipping label
- Attach the label to the package
- Drop the parcel off at any USPS location
We suggest that you track your package to make sure it gets to its destination and avoid USPS lost package issues that happen from time to time. If they still fail to deliver your package, do not hesitate to use DoNotPay and request a USPS refund hassle-free!
Note that you have to pay for the return shipping charges—the Fanatics return label fee is $9.99!
Source: Fanatics Returns Center
The store offers another return option—you can choose to get a gift card instead of a refund. This is a more cost-effective choice since you will not have to pay the return label fee. To return your Fanatics product for a gift card, select the E-Gift Card option when you reach the final step of the return process. When you receive it, use the card to purchase another item or check out ways to use the remaining balance on your gift card.
|Can You Initiate a Fanatics Return Request Via||Yes/No|
Instead of going through dozens of steps and figuring everything out on your own, turn to DoNotPay. We can reduce your return process, costs, and stress levels! Here’s what you need to do to initiate the Fanatics return request without delays:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account through any web browser
- Click on the Item Return Request product
- Provide several answers and photos if needed
- Submit your Fanatics return request
That’s it! DoNotPay will then use all the details you provided to compose a return request letter on your behalf and send it to Fanatics. We will also send you a return label at no charge so that you do not have to spend $9.99 on the Fanatics label.
Your robot lawyer can also help you return items to other sellers! Follow the same simple steps to send a return request to any of the following merchants:
The company states that it can take up to 10 business days for Fanatics to process a request. To make sure you do not wait for it too long, we will add a deadline to your return request letter before we send it. Thanks to this feature, Fanatics will have to provide a response by a specific date, and you will not have to worry about a thing!
The most painless way to request a refund from Fanatics is via our amazing feature! DoNotPay will take you through the process—all you have to do is:
- Access DoNotPay via any web browser
- Look for the Chargeback Instantly feature
- Click on Get Protected
- Reply to a few questions
- Tap Sign and Submit
We will take care of the rest! Check out DoNotPay’s guides to demanding refunds from other major sellers to see how to get your money back in no time:
You can also use our help to discover how to get reimbursement from a company that offers no refunds!
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!