How To Perform a P.F. Chang’s Gift Card Balance Check
Getting a gift card is great—but once you use up most of the balance and have only a few dollars left, you may think that it’s unusable and want to throw it away. No need to do that, though! After filling yourself up with Asian cuisine, find out how to do a P.F. Chang’s gift card balance check and use your remaining balance.
P.F. Chang’s offers two types of gift cards:
- Plastic gift cards
You can send someone a P.F. Chang’s eCard online, or if you prefer the original gift card:
- Purchase it online and get it mailed to someone
- Purchase it in person
The company’s terms are the same for both types of cards:
- They never expire, and P.F. Chang’s won’t charge you any maintenance fees
- You can load any amount from $5 to $500
- P.F. Chang’s will issue a replacement card of the same value if your card gets lost, damaged, or stolen
- The gift cards come pre-activated and ready to use
Note that P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei stopped sharing common ownership in 2019. If you have a P.F. Chang’s gift card, you can’t use it at Pei Wei and vice versa.
Here are all the ways to check how much money you have left on your P.F. Chang’s Gift Card:
- Call P.F. Chang’s
- Ask a P.F. Chang’s staff member to check for you in person
- Check on the company’s website
The following table explains how to check your P.F. Chang’s gift card balance:
|Call P.F. Chang’s||
|In person||Go to your nearest P.F. Chang’s restaurant and ask a staff member to check your gift card balance|
|Check on the P.F. Chang’s website||To check your gift card balance on the P.F. Chang’s website, follow these steps:
The company states that you can redeem your gift card balance in cash only in states that allow that. There are 11 of them plus Puerto Rico, each with its specific cash back limit. The following table shows the states grouped by the maximum cash back amount:
|State/District||Cash Back Limit|
|Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington, and Puerto Rico||$5|
|Rhode Island and Vermont||$1|
Cash back is an excellent option for those who live in one of the listed states. If you don’t reside in one of these 11 states or Puerto Rico, traveling that far only to visit a P.F. Chang’s restaurant for a small amount of money is not the best idea.
Here are other ways to turn your P.F. Chang’s gift card to cash:
- Sell your gift card—You can sell your unused or partly used gift card from P.F. Chang’s on various websites
- Trade your gift card—You can trade your P.F. Chang’s gift card with leftover balance for another gift card of the same value from a different vendor
- Trade your card in a card kiosk—Visit a grocery or department store that has a vending machine that can exchange your P.F. Chang’s gift card for cash
These methods require extra effort and are often not worth it. Why sell your gift card for cash to random strangers or waste time looking for kiosks when you can let DoNotPay get your gift card cash back in no time!
No matter the state, DoNotPay can get your P.F. Chang’s gift card cash back!
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your preferred browser
- Select our Gift Cards Cash Back product
- Provide the necessary information—your gift card number, vendor details, and the remaining balance
We will find a P.F. Chang’s office in a state that offers cash back and forward your request there. You will receive your money from P.F. Chang’s within 14 days.
If you have more gift cards with leftover balances, you can turn them into cash using DoNotPay! Here are commonly used gift cards we can help you with:
- Forever 21
- Dunkin Donuts
- Victoria’s Secret
Need more information about gift cards? Our knowledge base offers handy tips on:
DoNotPay can help you overturn your parking tickets, apply for a college fee waiver, lower your property taxes, and get free raffle tickets. We can also show you the best way to discover your unclaimed money and obtain different types of refunds and compensation involving airlines, gift cards, and late deliveries.
In the golden age of consumerism, it’s easy to fall for greedy corporations’ tricks and waste your money, sometimes without even knowing it. We are here to nip the money-grabbing techniques in the bud!
With your DoNotPay account, you’ll be able to sign up for free trials without worrying about losing money once the trial expires. Are you also concerned about your privacy since most free trials require credit card info? With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card, your privacy will remain intact.