How To Check the Bob Evans Gift Card Balance in a Snap
If you believe you didn’t spend the entire value of your used gift card from Bob Evans Restaurants, you should perform a balance check and see how much money is left. Depending on your preferences and state or company laws, small remaining amounts can be sold, exchanged, or returned for cash.
We will show you how to check the Bob Evans gift card balance quickly and give you some ideas on making use of the leftover credit.
The Bob Evans gift card offer currently includes two models:
- Plastic (standard) cards that can be sent by mail
- Digital cards that are sent via email
To learn more about the company’s gift card policy, refer to the following table:
|You Can||You Can’t|
There are five ways to see the available gift card funds:
- By phone
- Via the website form
- Via chat
- By using DoNotPay
Here are the steps you should follow to inquire about your gift card balance online:
- Go to the homepage of the Bob Evans website
- Navigate to Menu & Locations
- Pick Gift Cards
- Click on Check Your Balance
- Fill in the fields with the card number and the special access code
- Select Get Card History
If you prefer to do the balance check over the phone, follow these prompts:
- Dial (866) 616-6464
- Wait for the first available representative and tell them you want to have your gift card balance checked
- Give them your gift card number and any other info they may need
You can also contact the customer care center via an online form on the Bob Evans official website. Here’s how to do it:
- Select Buy Gift Cards on the Gift Cards page
- Click on Customer Support at the bottom of the page
- Choose Contact Customer Support
- Enter your contact details and write your inquiry in the comment field
- Click on Submit
Depending on the time of the day, there’s a possibility of speaking to a live chat agent and asking them to tell you the current value of your card. To do it, proceed as follows:
- Go to the Contact Customer Support page under the Customer Support section
- Choose the Live Chat icon if available
- Type in your balance inquiry
Wait for the agent to check the amount and get back to you.
Instead of calling Bob Evans customer support and waiting for a rep to pick up, relax and let DoNotPay do it for you! Once you complete our quick three-step guide, we’ll contact Bob Evans and provide you with the info about your remaining balance. Here’s how to get started:
- Register to DoNotPay
- Tap the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Provide photos of your gift card from the front and back and confirm your email address
Here’s a table showing a few ideas on how to spend or use the remaining sum from your used gift card:
|Spending the available credit at a Bob Evans location||You can use the funds left on the card for buying yourself a meal in any accepted branch|
|Redeeming the gift card funds in other ways||If you don’t feel like buying more food from this merchant, you can turn to alternative options, for example:
Returning old, free, and standard gift cards for cash is usually approved only when specified in the local gift card policy. Retailers are obliged to accept the cards in exchange for cash only in a few U.S. states and Puerto Rico—at other locations, it’s usually impossible. If you want to retrieve your gift card funds regardless of the state where you live, DoNotPay can help you solve the matter within minutes!
We can generate a cash back request based on a few gift card details you provide us with and demand the funds left from Bob Evans or other companies, including:
Here’s how our service works:
- Visit DoNotPay in any web browser
- Pick the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Type in some necessary info, such as:
- Gift card number
- Remaining value on the card
- State you live in
- Contact details
We will run some checks to see if your state has a cash back policy. If it does, your claim will be automatically submitted to the retailer in question. If not, we will find a merchant’s office in one of the 12 locations with a favorable policy and send your request there!
Why waste time on bureaucracy if you can rely on DoNotPay to handle pesky tasks for you? Cancel all your subscriptions at once, find unclaimed funds in a matter of minutes, appeal parking tickets hassle-free, and discover the best way to get your documents notarized remotely.
Fighting workplace discrimination is of utmost importance, but the entire procedure seems rather complicated. The same goes for the crime victims compensation application in most states. DoNotPay is here to change that. We will help you file a report, request compensation, and create numerous other documents, including demand letters for neighbor complaints.
While internet safety should be one of your top priorities, staying anonymous while surfing the web is almost impossible. If you want to avoid giving out your number when registering for services, you should try out our Burner Phone product.