Need To Check Your Urban Outfitters Gift Card Balance? Find Out How!
Want to check your Urban Outfitters gift card balance to know how you can use the remaining amount? This article offers convenient and quick ways. We also explain what to do with your used gift cards and how to get what’s left on them in cash.
What you can do with your Urban Outfitters gift certificates depends on the type of card you have. Check out the table below for details:
|Urban Outfitters Gift Cards||Specifics|
|Physical gift cards||
You can have a card delivered sooner for an extra charge with the following exceptions:
|eGift cards||Delivered via email:
The sender receives a confirmation email once the recipient gets the gift card
All UO gift cards share the following features:
- You can purchase them on the UO website and load them with any amount from $25 to $1,000
- They are valid on the UO website or in stores across the States and Canada
- UO gift certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- The holders can’t return or exchange their gift card
You have four ways to check your UO gift card balance:
- By phone
- In a store
Take these steps to check the balance on your smartphone or computer:
- Access the Urban Outfitters Gift Card Balance page
- Scroll down to the Gift Card Balance section
- Enter your gift card number
- Provide PIN
- Hit the Check Balance button
If you prefer speaking with a customer rep, you should call 800-920-5656. Don’t forget to prepare the gift card number and PIN before a representative answers your call.
Another available option is visiting an Urban Outfitters store. Ask a sales assistant to run a check on your gift card before indulging in some serious shopping.
Are the above-listed options too inconvenient, and you wish that someone else would check your balance for you? Your wish is our command!
Follow the next three simple steps, and let our app do all the work:
- Access DoNotPay
- Select the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a photo of your gift card (front and back) and confirm your email address
DoNotPay will find out how much money you have left on your gift card and inform you in next to no time!
Have you got a few bucks left on your gift card? Even if you cannot use that amount to purchase anything, you shouldn’t give up on your money.
If you’d like to claim it, you should:
- Check your state law—Most card issuers state that you cannot redeem or return your card for cash unless it’s required by law. Some U.S. states require companies to reimburse the remaining amounts of $5 or $10 (depending on the state) to cardholders
- Get familiar with the card issuer’s procedures—You need to know how to file a request for the reimbursement of the remainder correctly
Sounds complicated? Besides being complex, the process can also be time-consuming, but there’s an easier way!
Subscribe to DoNotPay to skip the unnecessary obstacles and complete the process smoothly.
The simplest and fastest way to collect the remaining amount on your gift card is DoNotPay.
We run all required state legislation checks. If we determine your state does not require card issuers to return the remaining cash, we’ll check all the company’s locations. Once we identify an office in one of the states with a cash back policy in place, DoNotPay sends your request there.
Want to know how to initiate the process? Sign up for DoNotPay and take these steps:
- Access our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter information about your gift certificate, including the company name, remaining balance, and card number
As soon as you complete these simple steps, DoNotPay takes over, and you should get your money or a check by mail within 14 business days.
If you decide to give someone an Urban Outfitters gift card to let them choose their present, here’s where you can get them:
- On the Urban Outfitters website
- In UO stores
- At other retailers
Here’s a list of some popular retail stores that commonly sell Urban Outfitters gift cards:
Bear in mind that these companies might not sell gift cards at all locations, so call and check before visiting the nearest store.
If you need to count pennies at the end of each month, DoNotPay is here to help you get a payment extension and pay your bills worry-free.
Prospective students who struggle to cover their university-related costs can also rely on DoNotPay to request a college application fee waiver.
Do you think that your property taxes are too high? Use our app to reduce your property tax bill as effortlessly as possible.
Are spam texts and emails cluttering your inbox? DoNotPay has a few products you could benefit from! Rely on us and get rid of spam in less than two minutes. If shady robocalls are testing your patience, you can block them with our help and request robocall compensation right away.
To avoid providing your real phone number when signing up for online services, you should choose our Burner Phone feature and use the number we provide.
DoNotPay boasts many useful products that help millions of Americans handle their everyday hurdles in minutes.
Learn how to fight workplace discrimination and confront a neighbor who’s giving you headaches all through the same app!