Check Your Arby’s Gift Card Balance in a Few Easy Steps
It’s not easy to keep track of how much money you have left on your gift cards once you use them. If you wish to check your Arby’s gift card balance quickly, DoNotPay can provide you with a guide. Even better—our app helps you get the leftover cash from your card back!
You can use your Arby’s gift card balance in any of the company’s restaurants in the United States.
These gift cards have no expiration date—no need to worry about not using them in time. Arby’s places some restrictions on their gift cards. If you damage or lose your card, the company won’t replace it. The cards should also not be used or sold without authorization.
If you used a gift card but are unsure what the leftover balance is, you can check it easily. Take a look at the table below to see your options:
|Check Your Balance By:||Benefits|
|Visiting Arby’s website||
|Getting in touch with the customer service||
|Visiting the restaurant||
To see how much money you have left on your Arby’s gift card online, you should follow these steps:
- Visit the Arby’s website
- Open the Gift Cards page
- Enter your card number (19 digits)
- Type in your PIN (four digits)
- Click on Check Gift Card Balance
You can check the amount of cash left on your Arby’s gift card by calling the company’s customer service. Here is what you should do:
- Call 800-699-5802
- Tell the customer service rep that you want to check your gift card balance
- Provide the rep with the info they ask for, such as your card number and PIN
Sometimes the easiest way to see how much money you have left on your gift card is to ask the employee at the restaurant. If you are there, you should:
- Approach an employee
- Explain that you want to see your gift card balance
- Provide them with the info they ask for—your gift card number and PIN
You can skip on trying to get a hold of a customer rep or traveling to Arby’s to find out how much money you have left on your gift card. Complete our quick guide, and let DoNotPay find all info about your remaining gift card balance:
- Subscribe to DoNotPay
- Pick the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Snap photos of your Arby’s gift card from the front and back and confirm your email address
According to Arby’s, the gift card is not redeemable for cash or refundable unless required by law. This means that it is possible to get the remaining amount of money if the state you live in has a cash back policy. You don’t need to trouble yourself with finding out if this applies to your location—DoNotPay can help you!
Once you find out how much cash you have on your used gift card, you should figure out what to do with it. DoNotPay can help you get cash back in a few easy steps! We can ensure you receive your money even from companies that claim gift cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
You only need to follow these instructions:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your favorite web browser
- Open our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter the card number, company name, and other card info about the card
We will inform Arby’s of your request. You can expect to receive the money back in the next 14 business days.
DoNotPay can help you learn how to check your gift card balance for numerous other companies. Check out the table below to see some of your options:
|Clothes||Food and Drinks||Other|
If you would like to inform yourself more on how gift cards function and what you can do with them, you can count on DoNotPay for the explanations. Here are some of the questions you may have:
- Can you return gift cards for cash?
- Can you exchange your gift cards?
- How can you get money back from an iTunes gift card?
- Is there a way to get free gift cards?
- Is it smart to sell your gift cards?
- Where can you get Amazon gift cards?
- How can you convert gift cards to cash?
- Where can you get Sephora gift cards?
Calling customer support takes hours. Dealing with refunds and chargebacks takes weeks or sometimes months. And don’t even get us started on DMV appointments. The good news is that, with DoNotPay, you don’t have to stress out about these tasks any longer.
Our platform can help you turn exhausting administrative troubles into two-minute tasks. Thanks to AI technology, you can easily create legal documents, request compensation for canceled flights, send a complaint letter to your neighbor, or book appointments with online notaries.
Diversity of services is one of the biggest advantages DoNotPay offers, and the best part is that our subscription won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
All you need to do is ask, or in this case, sign up for DoNotPay, and the world of practical, user-friendly products awaits. Finishing boring or annoying tasks with the help of our AI bots is fun, easy, and super intuitive—you won’t need any special knowledge of legalities or administrative terminology.
With our help, you will be able to:
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Send mail from the comfort of your home
- Stand against unfair parking tickets
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Have your college fees waived
- Protect yourself from scammy texts, emails, and robocalls
- Deal with workplace discrimination