An Extensive Guide on the Pierce College Financial Aid
Pierce College is a public community college located in Washington. This school has more than 17,000 students and consists of two campuses. Individuals attending Pierce College will need to set aside $1,772 for in-state and $1,960 for out-of-state tuition.
Even though the expense of attending a community college is not the highest, students still have the option of obtaining financial aid.
|Federal and State Financial Aid||Scholarships||Other Resources|
You can get in touch with Pierce College Financial Aid Office advisors in a few ways:
- Zoom—You will need to join a Zoom room at the scheduled time—Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. or Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Phone—You can call the office at 253-964-6544
- Email—Pierce College also allows you to pose questions about financial aid via email at email@example.com
You may contact Pierce College financial aid advisors from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
To get financial aid, you need to meet certain requirements that will vary depending on whether the source is federal or state-based. See the table below for more information:
|Federal Financial Aid||State Financial Aid|
|You need to:
You will need to follow a specific procedure if you want to get financial aid. Here are the required steps:
- Apply for admission to Pierce College—Complete the Pierce College online admissions application
- Apply for financial aid—Visit Ready Set Grad to find out whether you should complete a FAFSA or WASFA application
- Check your financial aid application status—Log in to ctcLink to see your status
- Receive your financial aid—You will receive an award letter via email and will be able to see the aid amount through ctcLink
- Manage your financial aid—To keep receiving financial aid, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
You need to apply for financial aid each year by completing the renewal FAFSA or WASFA online. You can access the applications after October 1 each year.
Pierce College will usually take four weeks to process all appeals, verification forms, and other forms.
It is possible that your application gets rejected. You may also get an offer that’s too low—one that you will refuse. In such situations, you will have the option to send an appeal letter.
You can count on DoNotPay to create a financial aid appeal letter fast. Our app makes sure Pierce College gets an airtight appeal letter that will make it reconsider the decision. Follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Search for our Appeal for More Financial Aid product
- Enter the amount of financial aid other schools offered you (if applicable)
- Provide relevant info about your family’s income and financial status
We will make sure Pierce College gets the appeal letter as soon as possible.
Interested in other schools’ offers? Check them out:
Why bother with deciphering legal terminology or figuring out how to write a legal document when you can let us do it for you? You don’t have to waste your time any longer. Once you sign up for DoNotPay, we’ll do much more than draft your legal documents or help get them notarized!
DoNotPay will show you how to perform a number of tasks with ease, including suing any company in small claims court, filing insurance claims, claiming warranties, creating passport photos, and sending your neighbor a complaint letter!
Tired of dealing with mundane tasks and spending hours running dull errands? We offer the perfect solution!
DoNotPay can assist you in completing tedious tasks with ease! The best part is that you will spend significantly less time on them, and you can get them done from the comfort of your home!