How To Reach the University at Buffalo Financial Aid Office and Apply for Aid
Enrolling at the University at Buffalo (UB), the largest public university in the state of New York, requires you to pay from $10,524 to $28,194 for tuition only. Luckily, you can make this pricey tuition more affordable by applying for University at Buffalo financial aid.
is here to walk you through the financial aid application process and help appeal a rejected financial aid application, if necessary.
If you have any questions or dilemmas regarding your financial aid application, the best time to file for financial aid is, or how long you can keep getting aid, you should contact the UB financial aid office and inquire about the info you need.
The University at Buffalo financial aid office provides a few contacting options. You can reach the office via:
To contact the UB financial office over the phone, follow the next steps:
- Dial 716-645-8232
- Ask the financial aid support agent to provide you with the info you need
You can reach the UB financial aid support agents Monday through Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On Fridays, they are available from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you would prefer to send an email instead of speaking on the phone, here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Contact Us page on the University at Buffalo website
- Scroll down and provide the required info
- Click on Submit Form
After you complete the above-listed instructions, you can expect to receive an answer by email in one or two days.
You can also mail a letter to the UB financial aid office by following these instructions:
- Write a letter explaining your request
- Mail it to this address: Financial Aid at 1Capen, University at Buffalo, Capen Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-0001
Financial aid provided by the University at Buffalo is used to help undergraduate and graduate students cover their college expenses. Here are the financial aid types offered by the UB:
|Financial Aid Type||Programs|
- Having a valid high school diploma
- Being a U.S. citizen (or an eligible non-citizen)
- Making satisfactory academic progress
Depending on the financial aid program you want to apply for, you may need to meet additional requirements.
Applying for financial aid doesn’t have to be a burden! We’re here to explain how you can apply for the University at Buffalo financial aid step-by-step:
- Check the university’s website to see what specific financial aid requirements you should meet
- Gather the required documents, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- File your FAFSA along with other forms required for the specific financial aid program you’re applying for
Once your application is processed, the financial aid amount you’re eligible for will be determined and offered to you. You will be able to accept or decline the offer.
Schools will sometimes offer you a low financial aid amount or deny your application. That doesn’t mean that you must accept any offer they make! With our help, you can appeal the decision in a few minutes!
Once you , you’ll be able to create a financial aid appeal letter in a few clicks. Here’s how:
- Pick the Appeal for More Financial Aid feature
- Enter University at Buffalo and any other schools that offered you more aid
- Give us some info about your family’s financial situation
DoNotPay will generate your personalized appeal letter right away! Once your letter is ready, we’ll send it to the University at Buffalo financial aid office.
Still on the fence? Look for more financial aid money from other schools! DoNotPay will show you how to request financial aid from the following schools:
To simplify confusing bureaucratic procedures, we developed a number of features you may find super useful. Sign up for our app and let us assist you in:
- Applying for various clinical trials in your vicinity
- Putting an end to annoying text and email spam
- Getting a temporary phone number to sign up for any service securely
- Creating demand letters to send to your annoying neighbors
- Preparing for government tests efficiently
- Applying for college fee waivers with no stress
- Creating various legal documents
- Getting important documents notarized without visiting a notary public in person
- Joining any giveaway or sweepstake
- Creating passport photos in a flash
Assisting you with bureaucratic tasks is only a fragment of what DoNotPay can do—we have a lot more nifty features to offer! We can show you how to:
- Find any unclaimed money under your name
- Request a refund from a company
- Cancel unwanted subscriptions
- Cash your unused gift card funds
- Lower your bills
- Request late delivery refunds