Notarize Your Documents With an Online Notary in Oakland
Having your documents notarized in California isn’t simple. It involves numerous daunting steps, such as visiting a notary office, fitting the appointment into your schedule, and syncing the timetables with other parties if the contract requires multiple signatures.
If you want to avoid stress, read our simple guide to obtaining a notary’s signature hassle-free. That’s not even the best part because we share great tips for creating any legal document within minutes!
What Documents Should You Notarize in Oakland?
Many legal documents require notarization in Oakland, including:
- Bills of sale
- Various forms
- Powers of attorney
- Letters of guardianship
- Promissory notes
What Notary Services Are Available in Oakland?
There are three notary service types you can find in this city:
- Standard notaries—They work within larger companies and institutions or operate independently. To have your document notarized, you must visit their office
- Mobile notaries—Their services are more flexible since mobile notaries travel to their customers’ locations to validate their signatures. You can choose a suitable date and time and meet them at your home or workplace
- Notary signing agents—These agents specialize in validating loan-related contracts and provide additional advice on loan procedures
Regardless of its popularity in many parts of the USA, remote (online) notarization is prohibited in California.
How Much Does an Oakland Notary Charge?
|Oaths and affirmations
|Administering the oath to the witness
|All deposition services
|Certificate to the deposition
|Powers of attorney
|$15 per signature
|$15 per individual in a set
How To Find a Notary Public in Oakland
Here’s a mini-guide to help you find a suitable notary in Oakland:
- Check out the results on Google—Enter relevant keywords, such as mobile notary in Oakland or notary Oakland California. The results should list the nearest notary offices
- Revise the notary public listing on the official website of the Secretary of State—Download the ZIP file and search it by a zip code number or county name (Alameda)
- Ask in banks—Visit the nearest bank—a Wells Fargo or Bank of America branch, for example—and check if they have notaries
- Check other financial institutions and stores—Here’s a list of places that often employ notaries:
Notarize Your Documents the Easy Way With DoNotPay
Why not replace demanding and nerve-wracking notarization methods with an easy-to-follow procedure? Give DoNotPay a go and notarize your contracts in the blink of an eye!
Instead of spending an eternity looking for the right official, schedule a video meeting with an online notary on our platform and complete the process in a virtual environment.
To use this service, proceed as follows:
- in any preferred web browser
- Find the Notarize Any Document option
- Upload the document you want to notarize
- Provide us with your email address and submit the request
Once you receive an email from us, you will be able to book a meeting and get a digital notary signature for your contract or any other legal document.
The benefits you get when you sign up for DoNotPay include:
- 100% paper-free procedure
- Skipping in-person visits to a notary office
- Accessing the platform from any location or device
- Using all other practical services that DoNotPay offers
Write and Validate Your Legal Documents in the Same App
Besides the Notarize Any Document feature, we designed a practical tool that lets you create contracts in a flash by modifying customizable templates. The best part is that we integrated it with our notarization feature, allowing you to notarize your documents quickly. You don’t need to spend astronomical amounts of money on professional drafts. With DoNotPay, you get a complete document that contains all necessary details!
Here are the steps to follow:
- in your preferred web browser
- Find the template you want to edit using the search tool
- Add a few details regarding the contents of your contract
As soon as we receive your request, we will generate a personalized contract you can access, sign, and notarize straight away!
Check out our template database and create:
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Quitclaim Deed
- Prenuptial Agreement
- General Business Contract
- LLC Operating Rules Document
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Intent To Purchase Real Estate
- Bill of Sale
- Estoppel Certificate
- Promissory Note
- Non-Compete Agreement
- General Affidavit
- Child Care Authorization Form
- Parenting Plan (Child Custody)
- Residential Lease Agreement
Our AI Consumer Champion Gets Rid of All Admin Tasks
What makes DoNotPay so unique is that it helps you get back what is rightfully yours in many different ways. You can appeal parking tickets, find unclaimed money, demand a refund for canceled or delayed flights, get help with bills you cannot pay, or get your college application fees waived with the help of our platform.
DoNotPay Can Help You Save Money
Have you ever subscribed to a service’s free trial you forgot about after a few days? Many Americans have, which is why DoNotPay has a free trial feature that will help you avoid getting charged once the trial is over.
If you want us to scan all your active memberships and help you not pay for the ones you don’t use, connect your email address or credit card to DoNotPay. Our cancel feature will ensure that you don’t waste your money on subscriptions you don’t even remember exist.
In case a company refuses to grant you a refund, you can also use our app to sue them in small claims court.