All You Need To Know About the Mango Return Policy
Mango is a huge retailer, and it’s bound to mix up some orders due to the sheer quantities of packages they ship out every day. Did the Mango return policy leave a sour taste in your mouth? Retailers can often discourage returns with complicated policies.
The good news is that we are here to explain the Mango return policy in detail. If you want to return an item to Mango the easy way, you can sign up for DoNotPay and let us initiate the return process for you!
Mango accepts returns of all saleable, unworn, and unwashed products with original tags and packaging within:
- 30 days of purchase for products bought in stores
- 60 days of purchase for mail returns
- 14 days of purchase for products that were on sale
- 60 days of purchase completed via an iPad in a Mango store
You must present the original receipt when returning your item. The following return restrictions apply:
- You can’t return hand sanitizers, earrings, face masks, underwear, lingerie, and swimwear products
- Mango doesn’t accept returns or exchanges by mail if you bought the items in Mango stores
- Gifts bought with gift vouchers can be exchanged only
- Mango department and airport stores don’t offer free returns
- Products purchased via an iPad in a Mango store can’t be exchanged but only refunded
You have two options for returning products to Mango:
- Return the items by mail (online purchases)
- Return them to a Mango store (online and in-store purchases)
If you wish to return Mango merch via mail, you need to follow the instructions below:
- Pack the items in the original packaging and include the receipt
- Add a delivery note saying whether you want an exchange or refund. If you can’t find the note, you can print it out from the My Orders page under My Account settings
- Attach the return label to the exterior of the parcel
- Send the items to the return address from the delivery note or to the following address:
MANGO RETURNS - ℅ Carbel Easton One
1520 Van Buren Rd
Easton, PA 18045
You can always return eligible products to any Mango shop’s cash desk without return charges. Need help locating the nearest store? Follow the steps below:
- Launch the Mango Store Locator tool
- Choose the right store (for men, women, or kids)
- Type in your location in the address field
- Press Enter
Don’t Want To Bother Returning Items by Yourself? DoNotPay Can Start the Mango Return Process for You!
Do you want to return your Mango item as effortlessly as possible? Rely on DoNotPay and avoid wasting hours addressing your package or looking for the closest Mango store!
Our Item Return Request feature is easy to use, and it helps you demand a return formally, via letter.
We will tailor the request letter to your specific case, add a return deadline for the company, and give you a free shipping label! All you need to do is take the following steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Click on the Item Return Request feature
- Answer our chatbot’s questions regarding your purchase
We’ll mail your letter to the company as soon as you hit Submit. We can help you file a return request with other companies, such as:
|Fashion and Beauty Companies||Other|
Mango accepts exchanges if you want to replace your item with the same one in a different size. Otherwise, you’ll need to return the product and make a new order for the one you want.
Refunds are issued to the original payment method. If you want to get a refund or exchange items bought with credit or debit cards, you need to present the charge slip as well as the receipt.
Mango will even refund the shipping fees of defective and wrong items if you return them via regular, ground, or standard shipping.
Mango takes between three and 12 business days to issue a refund from the moment they receive the returned item in their warehouse. They will notify you when the inspection of your returned product is complete via email and inform you about their decision regarding the refund.
DoNotPay is known for being the champion of customer advocacy because we help our users claim what’s rightfully theirs, and we don’t tolerate big corporations taking people’s hard-earned money.
If you feel like you’re overpaying certain subscription services, we can help you cancel them. Also, if you want to test a subscription before you start paying money for it, don’t connect your credit card to the free trial page! You can sign up for free trials using our virtual credit card. That way, companies won’t be able to charge you auto-renewal fees because the card has no funds.
DoNotPay has many different areas of expertise—helping you return your faulty items is only one of them.
Check out how our app can assist you in:
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Getting access to public records
- Getting free raffle tickets
- Fighting noisy neighbors