The FARFETCH Return Policy Unfolded
FARFETCH is a British-Portuguese retailer selling clothing items from over 650 brands worldwide. Regardless of how popular the company is, customers may still sometimes want to return items. Whether you want to exchange your item for the correct size or want your money back, you should get familiar with the FARFETCH return policy.
This guide will explain the ins and outs of the policy and help you return your unwanted product stress-free.
The FARFETCH return policy can be complicated depending on the product you wish to return. Here are the specific rules that apply to different items, as listed below.
|Item Type||Return Requirements|
|Footwear and accessories||
|Beauty and cosmetic products||These products must:
|Hosiery, lingerie, and swimwear||These types of items have to:
|Jewelry||Jewelry must be returned:
To return a product to FARFETCH, you can go about it:
- Via mail
- In person
According to the return policy, to initiate a return if you have a FARFETCH account, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Orders & Returns
- Select the order you want to return and the reason for returning it
- Put each product you are to return together with any designer boxes you received in the FARFETCH packaging
- Attach the return label and return note so that it is noticeable on the outside of the packaging
- Provide the Waybill note to the courier (remember to write down the number of the waybill so that you can track the progress once the return is shipped)
You can send your return package via DHL, UPS, or FedEx.
If you did not sign up for an account but made a one-time order as a guest, you should visit the guest return request page and do the following:
- Type in your order number (you can find it in your confirmation email)
- Provide your email address
- Click on Let’s Go
- Select the order
- Click on Return Item(s)
- Explain the reason for returning your item
- Drop off your box to the closest UPS, FedEx, or DHL
You can also check the Courier option on the return label you attach to your package and choose the closest drop-off location for your courier to pick up your package.
If you want to take your item back in person, you can do so by following the instructions for mail returns and choosing the In-Store option. Once you complete the online steps, you should visit one of the participating FARFETCH partner stores and bring your package.
If navigating through the FARFETCH return policy is giving you headaches, let DoNotPay save your energy. We understand that returning a product on your own can get complicated and impose additional costs. Our app is a faster way to request a return than any of the methods listed above, and the following will take you a few clicks and a few minutes:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account using any web browser
- Locate the Return My Purchase product
- Answer the chatbot’s questions about your item
- Include relevant photos if possible and submit the request
When you submit the request, our app will initiate the return process, drafting a letter on your behalf and forwarding it to the seller. We will also generate a return label so that you can ship the product back trouble-free.
DoNotPay also sets a deadline for the company to respond in a timely manner. Another benefit of our app’s letter is having a return request in writing, which can prevent any disputes from happening in the future.
Our app can help you handle returns with numerous companies as soon as you create your DoNotPay account. We listed a few that we can assist you with in the table below:
|Sam’s Club||American Eagle||Ross Stores||Blue Nile|
|Dolls Kill||DICK’s Sporting Goods||Neiman Marcus||Abercrombie & Fitch|
Have you been trying to contact the company you want to return your faulty item to with no success? No more—use DoNotPay’s nifty product to jump the phone queue of any company’s customer service line.
Waiting in any sort of line is dreadful, which is why we can also help you schedule a DMV appointment from the comfort of your home.
There are many more tiresome chores you no longer have to leave your bed to complete:
- Drawing up an ironclad standardized legal document
- Getting any document notarized remotely
- Mapping registered sex offenders
- Appealing parking tickets
- Faxing any document
- Getting a tourist visa
- Lowering your utility bills
- Getting gift card cash back
- Entering sweepstakes for free
- Getting access to any public record
- Sending a financial aid appeal letter to any school
Our app comes with a large selection of products—for one low monthly fee, you can use them all to complete dreadful admin tasks in a split second. Check out how you can:
- Earn off robocalls
- Create passport photos
- Sign up for a clinical trial
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight workplace discrimination
- Create a child travel consent form
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Get rid of email and text spammers
- Submit an HR complaint anonymously
- Draw up a divorce settlement agreement