The Venus Return Policy—Plain Sailing or a Red Herring?
Is the new Venus two-piece not working out for you? Don’t bury your head in the sand cause there’s a quick and easy fix. We’ve composed an overview of the Venus return policy that’ll bring you closer to your beach babe fantasy.
Venus has a reputation for being lenient toward unsatisfied customers, but that doesn’t mean it’s all smooth sailing. With a DoNotPay subscription, you can rely on our top product to guide you through the process without a hitch. You’ll be riding the waves and looking fabulous in no time!
If you’re second-guessing your fashion choices, Venus provides you with plenty of time to rectify the situation. Once you receive your order, you’ll have 90 days to start a return.
According to the Venus return policy, the item has to be:
- Sent back with intact liners
- Marked with manufacturing tags
If you fail to preserve the item in resellable condition, Venus withholds the right to decline your return request.
The Venus swimwear return policy abides by the same return procedure. You can either exchange the swimsuit for a different piece or ask for reimbursement within 90 days after receipt. If everything checks out with the return shipment, you’ll get a refund in the form of the original payment method or store credit.
The only exceptions to the Venus swimwear return policy are products labeled as final sales. If you ordered a final sale item, you won’t be granted a refund. Make sure to read the product description thoroughly to avoid starting a void return. Note that the same rule applies to other Venus items as well.
You can start a return via mail with these steps:
- Fill out the Return/Exchange form you received with your initial order
- State the reason for the return (e.g., The item doesn’t fit properly)
- Write down whether you’re looking to exchange the item or get a refund
- Print out the prepaid return label
- Pack the item and invoice—it’s best to use the original box, if possible
- Attach the return label to the parcel and send the package to Venus
The shipping costs will be deducted from your refund unless you opt for the Venus Wallet free return. Customers who subscribe to the Venus Wallet program will receive a refund in the form of credit instead of the original payment method. You’ll be able to use the acquired credit for all future purchases.
VENUS Returns Department
11711 Marco Beach Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224-7615
Customers from the Great White North can also return unwanted items via mail, following the Venus return policy. Here’s a breakdown of what you should do:
- Pick a carrier to complete the return delivery
- Wait for Venus to process the shipment
- Make sure to print out the email containing the RMA
- Fill in the paperwork and take it to the Regional Refund Center in your area
- Consult CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) for any concerns or queries
The Venus return policy (and the Venus swimwear return policy) doesn’t cover the shipping costs for international orders.
While the Venus return policy is pretty straightforward, it does require a lot of work on your part. If you’re looking for a quicker way to get things started, try DoNotPay’s consumer-friendly Item Return Request feature. With this stellar product, you’ll be able to generate a flawless return request letter in record timing. All you have to do is complete these super easy steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Select the Item Return Request product
- Answer our chatbot’s questions about the purchase and include photos where needed
- Submit your request
DoNotPay will contact Venus in your stead and make sure they process the return as soon as possible. We’ll also throw in a free shipping label, ensuring you don’t waste another cent during the process.
We can provide detailed information on the return policies of other major retailers, including:
Sometimes items get misplaced or damaged during shipment. If there’s an issue with your order, reach out to a Venus customer support representative at 1-888-782-2224. For customers who reside outside the U.S. or Canada, you can contact Venus at 1-904-997-4000. Keep in mind that it takes a while to get through.
You can also voice your dissatisfaction via email. When composing your message, be sure to include:
- The order number
- The tracking information
- A detailed report on the problem at hand (be as specific as possible)
- The request for a refund or exchange, depending on your wishes
- Contact information (account or phone number)
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.