The Best Way To Obtain University of Oregon Scholarships
Being a student at the University of Oregon (UO) comes at a hefty price—undergraduate students need to pay up to $58,635 each year, while the cost of attendance for grad school students goes up to $47,925 per annum. These numbers don’t include all potential fees, such as the application one.
With such numbers, it’s no surprise students struggle to keep up with the financial demands that come with getting a degree. Luckily, there are many University of Oregon scholarships and grants available to those who seek financial aid.
The University of Oregon scholarships offer aid to college students already at UO or high school seniors who are admitted to UO or have chosen the University as their first-choice college.
Financial aid programs differ from each other in a variety of requirement categories. This can include the source and type of award, as well as student profiles individual scholarships cater to. Take a look at the following table for more information:
|What Makes Scholarships Unique||Options|
|Source of the award||
|Type of the award||
|Level of study||
|Field of study|
|Minority or religious group|
UO offers various programs to students of four different profiles:
- Incoming freshmen
- Current and transfer students
- International students
- Graduate and law students
The following table shows some examples of merit-based Oregon University scholarships:
|Scholarship Category||Examples||Award Range|
|Current and transfer students||
|Graduate and law students||
Students seeking need-based grants can turn to federal and state programs, including:
- Oregon Opportunity Scholarship
- Federal Pell Grant
- PathwayOregon Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship
- Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
Finding scholarships is a tedious task as you need to devote weeks or months even to research all options properly. The problem is that information about various programs is scattered all over the internet, and you need to look for it manually.
If you feel stuck and don’t know how to find programs you can apply for, you can check out some of these places:
- University’s website
- UO’s Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (you can reach them via email or by phone at 541-346-3221)
- Private financial aid consultants
- Online search tools
You can skip the entire research process if you . With our app, all you need to do is answer a few questions, and you’ll get a personalized list of all available scholarships for which you can apply.
The application process is different for all scholarships—they come from various sources and have varying sets of requirements. You will need to find out what exactly the award that interests you requires for a successful application.
Regardless of the application process, you should always run a checklist to make sure:
- You meet all criteria
- The application window is still open
- You have all the required documents, including:
Don’t want to waste time scouring the internet for information about financial aid programs? You don’t have to! DoNotPay can help you find out about all available awards in under five minutes, and you can apply for no-essay scholarships directly within the app. Here’s what you need to do:
- Use your browser to
- Search for the Apply for Scholarships feature
- Answer a few questions about your financial standing and academic performance
- Choose the type of scholarship you’re interested in
Are you tired of dealing with bureaucratic or legal matters on your own? You no longer have to—as soon as you subscribe to DoNotPay, we’ll take any exhausting task off your plate.
Our app is capable of drawing up legal documents—including marital settlement agreements, child travel consent forms, powers of attorney, defamation demand letters, and affidavits to homeschool—getting them notarized remotely, filing complaints against companies, suing any individual or corporation in small claims court, sending FOIA requests, and so much more.
DoNotPay’s capabilities don’t end there—we can also:
- Cancel any subscription
- Get you a burner number
- Help you get a tourist visa
- Send an item return request
- Help you apply for any clinical trial
- Create perfect and valid passport photos
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast in your stead
- Look up any sex offender lurking in your neighborhood
- Help you get in touch with government representatives
- Sign you up for free trials with a virtual credit card
- File warranty and insurance claims for you
- Help you fight email and text spam
- Get you in touch with an inmate
- Mail anything in your stead
- Offer an online fax service