How To Make Sense of the SSENSE Return Policy
SSENSE offers a range of luxury, lifestyle, and streetwear merchandise to cater to its user base, but its inconsistent consumer service can be a killjoy. You can be held up by a long response time and erratic shipping variables while returning an SSENSE product. Deciphering the elaborate details of the SSENSE return policy can be equally intimidating.
Return policy miseries are a thing of the past with DoNotPay. Once you log in to DoNotPay, our AI-enabled assistant can tackle your SSENSE return in under two minutes!
The SSENSE return policy etches out terms and conditions that support its global business operations in 114 countries. Due to transportation complications, free return shipping is only available to customers from the United States, Canada, and Japan.
These are the three primary prerequisites for returning your SSENSE merchandise:
- You must request to return the item within 30 days of delivery
- To be eligible for a return, the item has to be:
- All tags and packaging must stay intact in as-delivered condition
You can return most SSENSE products after satisfying certain conditions, except for Final Sale items because they are already heavily discounted. They cannot be returned after purchase.
Face masks and face coverings are counted as final sales due to hygiene concerns.
SSENSE has introduced strict and specific guidelines across its merchandise range to narrow down the return eligibility of products. This table gives you a bird’s-eye view of the company’s rules of return based on product type:
|Merchandise||Individual Return Rules|
|Intimate apparel, including swimwear||
SSENSE’s technology category includes products like phones and wearable electronic devices. Tech returns must adhere to the following requirements:
- The device should be wrapper-sealed and undamaged
- The battery—if any—should be unimpaired and with its preset configuration
Any returned product that violates any of the terms above will be rejected right away.
If you think you have purchased a damaged or malfunctioning item, you can return the product under SSENSE’s warranty scheme.
Important pointers about SSENSE’s warranty rules:
- Any website purchase carries the individual warranty period specified by the original manufacturer
- SSENSE—as a distributor—isn’t involved in manufacturer warranty, where permitted by law
- You can extract warranty information from the product’s user manual for electronics
SSENSE recommends you contact customer service for more clarity on any defective product’s warranty and return options.
You can initiate an SSENSE item return on the website or by calling customer care. Since SSENSE supports paperless ideology and avoids adding return slips to the packages, your first step is to generate a prepaid label for domestic returns or a Return Authorization (RA) for international returns.
Follow these steps for free-shipping returns—for the United States, Canada, and Japan:
- Visit the website and go to Order History
- Place a request for a prepaid return label under Modify
- Collect the return label sent to your registered email
- Print the label and follow the shipping instructions listed in the email
A step-by-step guide for making an international return:
- Visit the website and go to Order History
- Navigate to Modify and place a request for an RA
- Find the generated RA number delivered to your email
- Use the RA number and related instructions to execute the return via your local post office
- Get the package insured, if necessary
- Ship the item through standard means and obtain tracking details
The SSENSE return policy secures the company by introducing two unique aspects of returns.
Dangerous goods include products like oil, scented candles, perfume, electronics with batteries, and pressurized canned goods. If you are returning a dangerous item, SSENSE will hold you liable to get a shipping label appropriate for the sensitive item and to use protective shipping precautions, as instructed.
SSENSE claims to flag customers who are found to misuse the company’s return terms. Your account can be blocked for seeking frequent unwarranted returns.
It is unnerving to get lost in the details of SSENSE’s return policy and still not have a clear answer. You can avoid this pesky predicament by getting DoNotPay onboard for your SSENSE return. DoNotPay’s refined and reliable AI chatbot will guide you through a laid-back item return process, free from frustrating complications!
Here’s how you use DoNotPay for your SSENSE return:
- Open DoNotPay and sign in to your account
- Look for Item Return Request
- Feed in answers for a few order-related questions
- Click Submit to finish
DoNotPay will keep tabs on SSENSE to ensure that the company processes your refund within 5–10 business days. While SSENSE disallows exchanges, DoNotPay can see to it that it credits a full refund to your original payment method.
We can also stand up for you if you ever feel wronged by SSENSE. DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer to be recognized by the American Bar Association. If circumstances call for it, DoNotPay can help users sue the company and gather court paperwork for claims.
We understand that decoding these ever-confusing return policies can suck the life out of you. DoNotPay offers you simplified item return manuals for many popular brands. You can browse through some of them in this table.
|American Eagle||Princess Polly||Ann Taylor||Victoria’s Secret|
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!