Showpo Return Policy: What’s the Best Way To Request a Return?
When a dress doesn’t fit, you want to return it, but vendors usually don’t like that. That’s why making a return request is a process that’s too complicated for no proper reason.
In this article, we’ll focus on the Showpo return policy and the steps you need to take if you’re unhappy with a Showpo product. Better yet, we’ll show you how to cut down those steps using DoNotPay!
Showpo is an online-only clothing store that ships around the globe. Any return will include a shipping fee, which you will most likely cover. The only exception to that is if you receive a faulty product.
Showpo deals with two types of return requests:
- Change-of-mind requests
- Faulty/defective product requests
Bear in mind that they may change their return policy without any prior notice.
If you’re not happy with the product you bought (but not because of its quality), this is the option for you. Sometimes you misjudge a dress when you only get to see it on a website. If you change your mind about a Showpo product, you have to request a return within 30 days of the purchase date.
Aside from the timeframe, you should also fulfill the following criteria:
- You need proof of purchase
- The item must be in its original condition—unworn, unstained, and unwashed—with all the tags on
- Any shoes and footwear need to be in their original box
- Wedding gowns must arrive with their QC ribbons
If you can’t meet these conditions, your return request will be rejected.
Showpo has a list of items that they won’t accept a return request for, no matter the condition. These include:
- Hair accessories
- Cosmetics/beauty products
- Swimwear (if it lacks hygiene seals)
- Adult toys
- Products labeled “final sale”
If your product is faulty or damaged, you can make a return request regardless of the product type.
No company likes to deal with faulty products, and Showpo is no different. That’s why the return procedure gets tricky here. A return request based on a faulty product can get complicated and lengthy, and you should get ready to give plenty of details.
You can make a return using the Showpo website. The company will inform you that they have received your request within 24 hours. You don’t have to have an account to file a request, so don’t worry if you checked in as a guest during the purchase.
To file your request, you need to:
- Log in and go to the My Returns page or visit the Returns Info page
- Enter your email address and order number
- Select the items you wish to return
- Print out the return shipping label and place it on your shipping box
- Ship the items (you have to cover the shipping cost)
If you wish to return a faulty product, there are some extra steps that you need to take, as follows:
- Provide clear images of the damage or defect
- Provide further information on your order and the original state of the product
- Send the product to Showpo by post
- Decide on the method of reimbursement
Bear in mind that the company will review your request after each step, which can take some time (long enough to make you give up on it).
This can become quite a tedious process, which you can avoid by using DoNotPay.
Showpo will not start working on your request until the product reaches their warehouse. The company will respond once they inspect your product. If they accept your request, you will get a refund or in-store credit.
The outcome will depend on the type of request:
|Return Request Type||Store Credits||Refund||Exchanges|
|Change of Mind||Yes||No (except for wedding gowns)||No|
Store credits take five to seven days to show up in your account. If you’re eligible for a refund, you will need to provide the same bank account information you used for the purchase. It can take up to seven business days for the money to show up on your account.
As a customer, you don’t have to suffer through the dullness of making a request—especially when you can do it in four easy steps, as follows:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Go to the Item Return Request section
- Answer a few questions
- Send the request
DoNotPay will handle the rest. We will generate a return label so you can ship your product. The app will also inform Showpo about all the details and include a deadline by which they have to respond to your request.
Once you make a request, you can track the progress via our app.
Aside from Showpo, you can use our app to file return requests with many other companies. These include:
|PetSmart||Bed Bath & Beyond||Sears|
|Etsy||Urban Outfitters||Old Navy|
Our AI-driven app has a plethora of products that can help you save time and money. Once you sign up for DoNotPay, you will be able to:
- Reduce property taxes
- Get cash back on gift cards
- Put a stop to annoying robocalls
- Contact your loved one in prison
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Request access to public records
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- File insurance and warranty claims
- Contact consulates and embassies
- Get rid of text and email spammers
- Request a refund from any company
There’s so much more to DoNotPay than filing return requests. With our app, you can cancel any membership, sign up for a free trial risk-free, get a virtual credit card, sign up for a clinical trial, map sex offenders in your area, and demand a refund from any airline.
If you want to reduce your property taxes, get help paying your bills, enter raffles and sweepstakes, find your unclaimed funds, or prepare for a government test, DoNotPay is the only solution you need!
Sign up today to access all of our products!