A Detailed Guide to the Ray-Ban Return Policy
Ray-Ban is one of the biggest brands of luxury eyewear, including sunglasses and prescription glasses. If you ordered one of the Ray-Ban products and your order arrived damaged, or you changed your mind about your purchase, you can return the product.
Before returning your item, you should learn more about the Ray-Ban return policy. DoNotPay can be your assistant in the process of returning the Ray-Ban glasses you are not satisfied with.
Ray-Ban guarantees satisfaction, so its return policy allows you to change your mind even if the product you bought wasn’t damaged or faulty.
You can return any item you bought online, except for the two following products:
- Physical gift cards
- Online gift cards
Ray-Ban also provides an extended 100-day return for products purchased during holidays, from November 4th to December 31st.
The company only accepts product returns for eyewear purchased on its official website, while the items bought in authorized Ray-Ban stores need to be returned to the shop in question. Ray-Ban accepts returns within 60 days of the purchase date.
In case your glasses are damaged, you can also ship the product to Ray-Ban and have them fixed for you. If you choose to send your glasses to Ray-Ban for a repair, the company may impose additional charges. Additional fees will be presented to you via email before shipping the item. When returning the product, you may qualify for a:
- Exchange for a different item
Exchanged products should arrive at the provided address within 15 business days.
When you use the Ray-Ban Remix feature to design your sunglasses online, you can’t return the item. Customized sunglasses can’t be returned as the pair was made especially for you and by your design. Custom-made products are eligible for returns only in case the item is faulty.
You can ship the product to Ray-Ban, and the company will reimburse you for the cost of the shipping fees. To ship the product, follow these steps:
- Visit the My Orders page and enter your email address and order number
- Follow the prompts to get the return label
- Print the return label and authorization form
- Pack the product with all the contents in the original case and box
- Attach the return label to the box
- Ship the box via UPS, USPS, or any other shipping carrier
You can reach out to customer service to have the return label and authorization form created for you so you could print it. To get in touch with a representative, dial the company’s toll-free number 866-472-9226. You will need to ship the product yourself once a customer service rep sends your label to you via email.
|Can You Initiate a Return for Ray-Ban Eyewear Via||Yes/No|
The company reserves the right to charge a fee for returns in case:
- The product is not returned in its original package
- Some contents, including manuals and special accessories, are missing
- The product got damaged in some way during return shipping
Returned eyewear that is damaged in any way may be eligible for a fee charge since these products can’t be resold. The shipping for Ray-Ban returns is free as long as the customer follows shipping instructions.
Your return request may not be accepted if:
- You don’t have the return label and authorization
- The period for submitting a return request expired
- The item got damaged in transit
Returning products can be time-consuming and stressful. This is where DoNotPay comes in! Our AI-powered app can help you return any Ray-Ban item you are not entirely satisfied with. We can ease the entire process for you by creating and sending a return request to the company on your behalf.
That’s not all! You will also get a free return label so that you don’t have to waste time getting it yourself.
To create a return request, follow these short steps:
- Access DoNotPay and log in to your account
- Go to the Item Return Request feature
- Answer a couple of questions regarding your purchase
- Specify whether you want a refund or an exchange
Our app will draw up your request and send it to Ray-Ban right away!
Do you have more products that you are not satisfied with? DoNotPay can help you create return requests for a refund or an exchange for a great number of companies. Check the table below and get familiar with the return policies of various merchants:
|Ulta||Sephora||Kohl’s||Sam’s Club||Menards||Ross Stores|
|Costco||Target||Wayfair||Micro Center||DSW||Hobby Lobby|
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!