DoNotPay’s Exhaustive Guide to the Express Return Policy
Compulsive shopping and incessant online store browsing sometimes lead to unsuccessful purchases. If you bought something on the Express website or at one of their stores and want to return it, you have to follow the Express return policy. DoNotPay is here to make that process much simpler! Read our guide to discover what the Express return policy is and how to handle it easily using DoNotPay!
Returning an Express item by yourself requires following all the guidelines. Express will accept your return request if you initiate it within 60 days of your purchase. Whether you did the shopping online or in-store, you must start the Express return online:
- Access the Express Returns page
- Enter your order number and ZIP code
- Select the product and a reason for the return
- Repeat the third step for each product if there is more than one item
- Verify your selections
- Submit the return request
After submitting, you will see the options for your return based on where you purchased the item. See one of the options below to discover your next steps!
After completing the steps for starting a return, the company allows you to conduct Express online returns in two ways:
- By mail:
- Print out the SmartLabel shipping label
- Place the items and the packing slip inside a package
- Remove any addresses or barcodes from the original shipping
- Attach the shipping label to the outside of the box
- Drop off the package at a UPS location and send it to EXPRESS – Returns, 30 Transport Drive, Walton, KY 41094
- By bringing the items to any Express store in the U.S:
- Find an Express store near you
- Bring the products and the packing slip or shipping confirmation email
- Do it within 60 days of purchase to get a refund
If you choose the first option, note that Express will deduct $6.99 from your refund for the return label cost.
If you made a purchase at a store, the company does not allow you to send the items back by mail. Express will accept the products back only if you bring them to any Express store.
If you are wondering how to carry out the Express return without the receipt, there is a chance to get a refund! The store will try to find your purchase in the system, and you will get a refund if they do. If your information is not there, you will get neither a refund nor store credit, but you can exchange the item for another product of the same value.
The Express Outlet return policy is the same as the standard Express return policy. If you bought the item online, you have 60 days and two ways to send it back—mail it or take it to the store. When it comes to in-store purchases, the item must be returned to an Express store along with the receipt.
|Can You Initiate an Express Return Request Via||Yes/No|
While most Express items are returnable, the company will not accept the return of the following products:
- Items with Do Not Remove tags if the tag is removed
- Some clearance items
- Final sale items priced at $15 or $5
- Gift cards
Following step-by-step instructions is usually easy, but it can get tough when you have too many steps to take. Fortunately, we are here to cut the Express return process short! Use DoNotPay’s straightforward feature to get the deal done in a few clicks:
- Access DoNotPay through any web browser
- Click on the Item Return Request option
- Provide responses to a few questions and include photos if needed
- Submit the Express return request
After the final step, DoNotPay takes over! We will draft and forward a letter to Express to inform the company of your return request.
According to Express, processing a return request may take up to 10 business days. When using our services, you do not have to wait for too long anyway! The return request letter will include a deadline, and the seller will have to respond by a certain date.
DoNotPay will also provide a return label so that you can ship the package for free and save $6.99—which is how much Express charges for the label!
We can speed up the return process for many other sellers! If you want to send back an item purchased in one of the following companies, use DoNotPay to do it effortlessly!
DoNotPay is known for being the champion of customer advocacy because we help our users claim what’s rightfully theirs, and we don’t tolerate big corporations taking people’s hard-earned money.
If you feel like you’re overpaying certain subscription services, we can help you cancel them. Also, if you want to test a subscription before you start paying money for it, don’t connect your credit card to the free trial page! You can sign up for free trials using our virtual credit card. That way, companies won’t be able to charge you auto-renewal fees because the card has no funds.
DoNotPay has many different areas of expertise—helping you return your faulty items is only one of them.
Check out how our app can assist you in:
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Getting access to public records
- Getting free raffle tickets
- Fighting noisy neighbors