How Does the Marshalls Return Policy Work?
Does Marshalls offer returns? Can you return your Marshalls products without a receipt? Under what circumstances will Marshalls give you a refund? If you’re not satisfied with your products, this guide offers answers to all of your questions regarding the Marshalls return policy so you can get your money back in a flash!
Check out other return policies we explained:
The Marshalls return policy states the following:
- Returns and exchanges—You can return your items to any Marshalls store within 30 days with a cash register receipt. The company will exchange your item for another one of the same value or issue a refund to the original payment method
- Product condition—Items must not be worn, used, or altered or be in an unsellable condition to be eligible for an exchange or return
- Gifts, PayPal purchases, and late returns—Merchandise credit is the only refund option
- Swimwear and intimates—These products must have all the necessary tickets still attached to be eligible for returns
- Sister brands—You can’t return your Marshalls products to T.J.Maxx or other sister brands
If the Marshalls store in which you bought your products closes, you can return your items within 30 days after the store reopens or opt for any other operating location.
Marshall states that some products may not be eligible for returns, depending on the active governmental restrictions at that given moment.
If you return your items to Marshalls by mail, you may experience delays in the processing of your request.
You can return your items to Marshalls with one of these options:
- In store
- By mail
- With DoNotPay
To initiate a return request:
- Prepare your products and your receipt, if you have one
- Locate and visit your nearest Marshalls store
- Approach an employee and ask them to process your return request
- Provide all the necessary information and your signature
Online orders have an extended return period of 40 days since the day of purchase.
To return your online orders by mail:
- Find the return shipping label you got with your receipt
- Pack your items and your receipt or a copy of your order confirmation email
- Attach the return shipping label to your package
- Drop off your parcel at the nearest shipping carrier location. The carrier is indicated on the return shipping label
You have to pay a $9.99 shipping fee, which Marshalls deducts from your refund. If the items you returned are defective, the company will relieve you of any charges.
DoNotPay can help you initiate a return request with Marshalls in no time without having to pay pricey shipping fees. To return your items to Marshalls:
- using any web browser
- Select our Item Return Request feature to start your return
- Answer a few questions from our chatbot about your faulty Marshalls products
- Submit your request
As soon as we generate and mail your custom return request letter to Marshalls, we will give you a return shipping label so you can ship your items at no cost! We make sure that you get your problem solved as soon as possible by giving the company a deadline by which it should finish processing your request.
We can assist you with returning your products to plenty of other companies, such as:
|eBay||Wayfair||Mattress Firm||Bed Bath & Beyond||Sephora|
|Zara||Nordstrom||Sam’s Club||Victoria’s Secret||Men’s Wearhouse|
|JCPenney||REI||Barnes & Noble||Costco||Office Depot|
Yes, but you can only receive merchandise credit. To process your return request, a Marshalls representative will ask you to provide your:
- Full name
- Valid photo ID
The company does this to track returns and prevent the abuse of its return policy.
Marshalls will process all in-store returns immediately. If you paid for your products using a debit or credit card, you might have to wait a few business days for the credit to show up on your account. Purchases you paid for with a check are eligible for a cash refund, but you will have to wait ten days for the company to process them.
Shipped returns take about 10–14 days to process, after which the company will issue a refund to your original payment method or give you merchandise credit.
Did Marshalls accept your return request, and you don’t want to wait too long for your refund? To get your money back in no time, and follow these steps:
- Locate our File a Chargeback product and click on it
- Click on Get Protected
- Answer a few short questions about the refund you’re requesting
- Click on Sign and Submit
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!