How To Unban a Permanently Banned League of Legends Account
Players get temporarily or permanently banned from League of Legends (LoL) for many different reasons. Getting banned from your favorite game is frustrating, especially if you did nothing against the rules.
This guide will give you the details on what may cause a suspension and how to unban a permanently banned League of Legends account.
You can also use DoNotPay to help you appeal your banned account. Sign up for our service, and let us draft an appeal letter for you!
You’ll know that your League account is banned if you no longer have access to it. If you were banned for a legitimate reason, such as breaching the Riot Games Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds. If you use other accounts or other Riot services, you may also be banned from accessing them.
Riot Games may ban or suspend your League account if you:
- Breach any part of its Terms of Service
- Fail to pay any fees you owe
- Make unauthorized use of someone else’s payment info
According to the User Rules, you risk a warning and then a penalty if you engage in these types of behavior:
- Impersonating any person, business, or entity
- Removing, concealing, or altering any Riot Games copyright, trademark, or patent
- Transmitting content that violates or infringes on the rights of others
- Bypassing any technological measure implemented by Riot
- Transmitting or communicating offensive content
- Spamming the chat and disrupting the flow of conversation by posting repeatedly
- Transmitting or enabling the transmission of malware intended to interfere with systems, data, or personal info
- Publicly posting personal info about yourself, other players, or Riot Games employees
- Using unauthorized third-party programs, including hacks, cheats, bots, scripts, and similar, that collect info about the Riot Services
- Harassing, threatening, or stalking other players or Riot Games employees
- Scamming and social engineering
- Accessing areas of the Riot Services that are not made available to the public
- Selecting a username that is offensive or vulgar
- Non-participating or exiting a game during live gameplay
- Encouraging others to breach these rules or Terms of Service
- Playing on another person’s account
- Engaging in activity intended to “boost” an account’s status or rank
You will get a permanent ban if you continue breaking the rules even after being warned. Before being banned for good, you will likely receive a temporary ban first. Such temporary bans are meant to help you learn and improve your ways.
It is possible to get unbanned from League of Legends, but keep in mind that permabans are rarely removed. Check out the table below for details:
|High Chances for Restoring Your Account||Low Chances for Restoring Your Account|
Riot Support could be your go-to place if you want to unban your account. What you need to do is start the appeal process by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your LoL account
- Click on the Submit a Ticket button
- Choose a Discuss a personal suspension or restriction option from the dropdown menu
- Write a clear and concise ban appeal
- Answer a few questions
- Attach relevant files
- Click on the Submit button
If this procedure seems too complicated and time-consuming, we offer a better and quicker solution. There’s no need to waste time on writing an appeal letter by yourself when DoNotPay can do it for you in less than five minutes.
Opt for DoNotPay if you believe your LoL account was banned for no reason or you don't have any more time to wait for a response from Riot Games Support. As a result of the legal approach we use, companies and platforms will take our ban or suspension appeal more seriously.
To initiate an appeal process with DoNotPay, you should log in to your DoNotPay account and:
- Locate the Unban Gaming Account feature
- Provide some basic info about your League of Legends account
- Tell us if you want a refund
- Click on the Sign and Submit button
Make sure you also tell us if you’ve been discriminated against. We can use this information to strengthen your case.
Once we’ve gathered the necessary information regarding your appeal, we will:
- Draft a personalized appeal letter
- Send it directly to the company in question
The letter will include a two-week deadline for the company to respond to your appeal.
If you're having trouble with another platform and want to learn how to restore your banned or suspended accounts the easy way, we also have another tool—Unban My Account. Check out some of our other guides in the table below:
Determined to simplify bureaucratic procedures and help you with various daunting items on your to-do list, we created DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer! With us, you can:
- Request college fee waivers with no stress
- Apply for suitable clinical trials in your vicinity
- Get rid of annoying text and email spam messages
- Get a temporary phone number to sign up for any service securely
- Prepare for government tests efficiently
- Draw up various legal documents and get them notarized without visiting a notary office
- Join any sweepstake
- Generate a demand letter for noisy or inconsiderate neighbors
- Create passport photos
Are you looking for an efficient way to gain back your unclaimed money or get a refund from a company? Do it with DoNotPay without lifting a finger! Our app provides excellent money-saving features that will increase your budget and make all unnecessary expenses disappear.
We can assist you in terminating unwanted subscriptions, recovering your unused gift card funds, reducing your bills, and requesting late delivery refunds. You don’t even need to hire lawyers to write a financial aid appeal letter, an HR complaint, or a child travel consent form in your stead—our app can do all this!