You Need a Fake Phone Number for Twitter? DoNotPay Can Help!
In a world where almost everything is available online—even what our friends had for lunch—it has become difficult to keep our privacy. More than 80% of Americans worry about revealing too much private information, but most importantly, about not having control over what they disclose.
One of the reasons is that many companies, services, and online platforms like Twitter, require our personal data, such as our phone numbers. This is why a lot of people turn to burner phones and fake phone numbers.
DoNotPay knows a better way! We’ll help you get a foolproof fake phone number for Twitter verification.
Why Does Twitter Ask for Your Phone Number?
Like many other social media platforms, Twitter claims it needs your phone number for your own benefit. Some of the reasons for requiring users’ phone numbers are:
- Verifying your identity
- Proving you are not a robot
- Keeping your account secure
- Resetting your password easily
- Helping your friends find your account
- Connecting with your phone contacts on Twitter
- Accessing security features like two-factor authentication
- Making it difficult for spammers and suspicious accounts to remain active
Create a Twitter Account Without Phone Verification
If you want to register on Twitter, you don’t have to give them your phone number just yet. Check out how to create a Twitter account without using your phone number:
- Go to Twitter’s signup page
- Type in your name
- Click on Use Email Instead under Phone
- Enter your date of birth and tap Next
- Tap on Sign Up
Twitter then sends a verification code to your email address instead of your phone. You enter the code, click on Sign Up, and you’re all set.
Unfortunately, this may not be the end of Twitter’s attempt to get a hold of your phone number. Many users who haven’t put in their number complain about Twitter locking them out of their accounts and phone number requests popping up relentlessly.
Not to worry—we’ll guide you through all the options to avoid revealing your phone once and for all.
How Else To Bypass Twitter Phone Number Verification
If Twitter keeps asking you to add your phone number to continue using your account, you can give Twitter what it wants without compromising your privacy.
Here are some of the methods to bypass Twitter phone number verification, as well as their benefits and drawbacks:
Buying a burner phone
Using Google Voice
Downloading fake phone number apps
Using somebody else’s phone
Bypass Twitter Phone Verification With DoNotPay
Every method to bypass phone authentication has some drawbacks. The most important detail is not to reveal your phone number in any way. If you use Google Voice to sign up for Twitter, Twitter won’t know your phone number, but Google Voice will.
Another major issue is the commitment that almost every burner app requires. You have to subscribe to a monthly or yearly service to get multiple phone numbers and features you don’t necessarily need.
Is there a way to get a verification code and forget about the fake phone number immediately? Yes, there is—DoNotPay!
Benefits of Using DoNotPay To Get a Fake Phone Number for Twitter
No need to go out and buy a burner phone like a movie criminal—you can bypass any phone verification using DoNotPay from the comfort of your own home.
Other benefits of using DoNotPay include:
- Not dealing with robocalls
- Being protected from stalkers
- Feeling safe on dating websites
- Being safe from phone number leaks
- Forgetting about spam text messages
- Not revealing your real phone number
- Not worrying about harassing calls or texts
- Bypassing phone authentication for numerous services and online platforms
When all you need is a temporary phone number to get past phone verification, we’ve got your back! DoNotPays can provide you with a fake phone number whenever you need one.
How DoNotPay’s Temporary Phone Number Works
With a few clicks, DoNotPay will generate a fake phone number and give you the verification code straight away. This way, you can go back to your tweets in no time! Do the following to generate a temporary phone number:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Choose the Burner Phone feature
- Enter Twitter
- Tap on Create a Temporary Number
- Hit View My Text Message once you get the phone number
As soon as you click on the message, you’ll see the verification code that you should use to verify your Twitter account.
DoNotPay’s temporary number can be used for ten minutes. After that, it gets destroyed. This happens because we want to make you feel as safe as possible, stop any spam, and not make you commit to a fake number you only need for a second.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card To Hide Your Credit Card Info
We take privacy seriously and are always coming up with new ways to make consumers feel safe and protected.
Apart from providing you with a fake number, DoNotPay can generate a free virtual credit card. If a service asks for your credit card info for a free trial, it most likely automatically turns into a paid subscription. Your subscription will keep renewing until you cancel it, and the company will charge you without notice.
Use our virtual credit card generator to escape this greedy practice.
When you use it to sign up for a company’s service, the company will not be able to trace you or charge you. When it tries to take money from your account, it will be impossible, so it will cancel your subscription immediately.
Solving Problems With DoNotPay’s Help Is Definitely Worth Tweeting About
Is social media getting on your nerves? DoNotPay may have just the solution you need! We know how to stop emails from Twitter, deal with Instagram copyright infringement, report a social media stalker, and fight online sexual harassment.
All you have to do is access DoNotPay in your web browser and let us help you:
- Start free trials without any risks
- Find any unclaimed money under your name
- Get rid of spam emails forever
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Find and apply for clinical trials near you
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Manage your credit card issues
- Request a refund from any company
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Get revenge on annoying robocalls
- Request a refund and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Overturn your speeding tickets
- Cancel any of your subscriptions or memberships
- Contest your traffic tickets
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Appeal your parking tickets