Tips on Finding a Fake Phone Number for Google Verification
More and more companies require a phone number upon registration. Even the few services that don’t ask for it right out of the gate eventually demand your phone number. Some online platforms like Twitter and Instagram may even lock you out of your account until you verify it by adding a phone number.
People fight this intrusive demand by acquiring fake phone numbers. If you are in need of a number for Google verification, DoNotPay can weigh out the pros and cons of every option and suggest the best one!
Why Does Google Need Phone Numbers for Email Verification?
Under the excuse that it’s for our safety, many companies ask us to provide our phone numbers incessantly. Google is no exception. It may be free, but it comes with a price. These are some of the reasons Google is asking for your number:
- Resetting your password more easily
- Providing proof that you are not a robot
- Preventing hacking and suspicious activities
- Helping you recover a compromised account
- Stopping spammers from creating multiple accounts
Can I Register on Google Without a Phone Number?
Yes, you can. Google does ask for your phone number, but you can skip this part and register anyway. Follow these steps to create a Google account without sharing your phone number:
- Go to Google’s sign-up page
- Enter your first and last name
- Come up with a username and fill in the username box ending with @gmail
- Type in your password twice to confirm it
- Tap on Next
- Skip adding a phone number
- Add a recovery email address if you want to
- Finish creating your account
You are safe for now. Not long after setting up your account, a notification may pop up with a message “Security issues found,” and it will ask you to verify it’s really you by adding your phone number.
Where Do I Find a Fake Phone Number for Gmail?
Finding a fake phone number for Google verification is no easy feat. How do you discern the scams from the ones that will actually work?
Don’t worry—DoNotPay will give you all the details about the possible methods of finding a fake phone number:
Google fake phone numbers
Buy a burner phone
Use Google Voice
Download fake phone number apps
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Phone Number for Gmail Verification
None of the fake phone number methods is perfect, especially if all you need is a temporary phone number to verify your Google account and move on with your day.
Luckily, there is a solution! All else pales in comparison to DoNotPay. Thanks to our AI-powered technology, we can provide you with a working fake number without the need to take your real phone number.
Take advantage of DoNotPay’s Burner Phone feature without actually buying a burner phone. No bells and whistles here—just a foolproof way to Google verification.
Other benefits of using DoNotPay’s fake number are:
- Forgetting about stalkers
- Avoiding phone number leaks
- Not revealing your real phone number
- Not dealing with harassing calls or texts
- Being safe on dating websites like Tinder
- Escaping robocalls and spam text messages
- Bypassing phone authentication for numerous services and online platforms
How Does DoNotPay’s Fake Phone Number Work?
DoNotPay streamlines phone verification in a few clicks. This is all you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Burner Phone feature
- Type in Google
- Click on Create a Temporary Number
- Tap on View My Text Message once you get the phone number
When you click on the text message, you’ll get the verification code for Google so that you can enter it right away. After ten minutes, this number gets deactivated, and you won’t have to think about it ever again.
Get DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card and Enjoy Free Trials Risk-Free!
Besides keeping their privacy, consumers face having to reveal their credit card info for free trials. If all you want is a free trial, why do you have to provide your credit card?
Companies count on you forgetting about them so that they can renew your subscription and keep charging you until you cancel.
Who has time to keep track of every free trial? DoNotPay!
Our virtual credit card isn’t linked to you in any capacity and has no funds. So how does it work exactly? You can use it to sign up for a trial the usual way. When the trial turns into a paid subscription and a company tries to charge you, they won’t be able to do it. This way, the company will cancel the subscription and leave you alone. Not only do we ensure you don’t lose money, but we also make sure the company cannot trace you.
Say Goodbye to Googling Your Problems—Let DoNotPay Take Care of Them!
Do you have any other Google-related issues? We may be able to help! We can show you how to deal with Google spam emails, report a suspicious email to Google, get a Google Play refund, or cancel Google Play altogether.
DoNotPay is the future of solving problems. Our learning center is a multifaceted knowledge base.
Access DoNotPay in your web browser and see for yourself. Our useful features include:
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Putting an end to spam emails
- Handling unpaid bills
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Starting free trials with no risks
- Contesting your speeding tickets
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Overturning your traffic tickets
- Getting a refund from any company
- Blocking spam text messages
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Finding and applying for clinical trials in your vicinity
- Making a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with your credit card issues
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Taking people or companies to small claims court
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones