Looking for Burner Phones at Target? DoNotPay Can Help!
Our phones are full of apps that often request us to provide our phone numbers. While many companies and services refrain from the abuse of sensitive information, some use your data for advertising purposes. We are also witnesses to frequent security breaches on social media, email web clients, and other online platforms.
Most Americans worry about the security of their information, including passwords, phone numbers, email accounts, or credit card details. An increasing number of people are looking into various methods to protect personal data. Some of the most popular options for protecting phone numbers are burner phones and fake phone number apps.
Target Burner Phones Explained
Even if you haven’t used a burner phone so far, you have probably seen one, at least in TV shows or movies. Burner phones in Hollywood scripts usually serve to hide a shady individual's identity and end up in dumpsters after secretive calls.
While using burner phones, in reality, is not so dramatic, it serves a similar purpose—to conceal your identity from all kinds of abuse. Burner phones are usually cheap and disposable and use a prepaid SIM card. They can be of great help if you need to:
- Have a back-up phone
- Open an account on online dating websites
- Avoid robocalls and spam texts with dangerous links
- Sell something on Craigslist
Besides the device, you will need a prepaid plan, but the good news is that you can usually find prepaid SIM cards at the same place where you buy your burner phone.
Where To Buy Burner Phones at Target
Target is a good choice when looking for disposable prepaid phones. They carry burner phones by all major phone brands and have a wide selection of prepaid phone cards. This big retailer offers several delivery options:
- Standard shipping
- Order pickup at the store
- Drive Up service for orders placed in the Target app
Browsing for burner phones on the Target website is not complicated:
- Open the Target homepage in any web browser
- Click on Categories in the upper-left corner
- Select Electronics, Cell Phones, and then Prepaid Cell Phones
- Pick a phone that you like and proceed to checkout
Target allows you to sort the phones by brand, price, color, service, features, or guest rating.
If you’re not a fan of online shopping, you can always visit your local Target in person. You can easily find the nearest store using its Store Locator option, where you can search for locations by zip code or city. When you find the nearest Target, you can check its business hours on the same page.
What Is the Cheapest Burner Phone at Target?
While prepaid phone prices usually start at $20 or $30 for devices with basic features, you can splurge on a burner phone by top smartphone brands for well over $1,000. Such phones might have all the cutting-edge features like your primary smartphone, but you probably don’t need a fancy disposable phone.
The table below includes the cheapest burner phone options available at Target:
Cricket Prepaid Debut Flip (4GB)
Cricket Prepaid Alcatel Glimpse (16GB)
AT&T Prepaid LG Phoenix 5 (16GB)
The quoted prices are subject to change. You can always wait for a major sale and get a burner phone at an even lower price, or you can check out how DoNotPay can help you protect your privacy without an additional device.
DoNotPay’s Burner Numbers Are Where It’s At
Out with the old, and in with the new! Why get a burner phone, charge it, and pay for minute refills when you can get a burner number? DoNotPay utilizes cutting-edge technology and makes classic burner phones as redundant as they’re old-fashioned.
Getting a fake phone number with DoNotPay is easy—just follow these simple instructions:
- Open a DoNotPay account in any
- Choose the Burner Phone feature after logging in
- Choose the service you need the burner number for and click on Create a temporary number
Our temporary phone numbers can help you:
- Avoid text message verification when signing up for various services
- Prevent robocalls, spam texts, or cold calling
- Protect your privacy in the case of dangerous data leaks
DoNotPay burner numbers last for ten minutes, and if you need to receive a text message to that number, you can access it on our platform.
With our help, you will be able to take more control of who has your phone number without switching between two separate devices!
Protect Your Privacy Even More With Our Virtual Credit Cards
Another great feature of our platform is the Free Trial Card that goes hand in hand with our burner numbers. The Burner Phone option keeps your phone number safe from prying eyes while our virtual credit cards protect your finances.
This feature is perfect for using free trials without any risks. Many apps and websites ask you to verify your identity by entering a phone number and put down your credit card info before letting you make the most of the trial period.
DoNotPay offers seamless integration of these two valuable tools. After creating a burner number, the app will give you a chance to create a virtual credit card as well. You can use the random number to sign up without worrying about what may happen when the free trial ends.
Explore Other Useful Features of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is called the world’s first AI Consumer Champion for a reason. Our platform utilizes the power of artificial intelligence to minimize paperwork and fight annoying administrative issues that take too much time or money.
If you end up dissatisfied with your purchase, DoNotPay can help you navigate the intricacies of the Target refund policy. Securing refunds is just one of the many useful functions of DoNotPay—get ready for more!
You can sign up for a DoNotPay account in any you use. After logging in, you will be able to make your life much more comfortable than before as you learn how to:
- Pay the bills that are too high
- Put an end to spam mail
- Cancel unnecessary subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when you need to call customer service reps
- Fight speeding tickets
- Stop text spam
- Turn the tables on robocall scammers
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment without breaking a sweat
- Get refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Deal with credit cards issues
- Contest parking tickets
- Sign up for other services without phone verification
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds from various companies
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Get in touch with your loved ones who are serving time
- Apply for all kinds of clinical trials
- Protect your work against copyright infringement