Looking For a PayPal Phone Verification Bypass? You’ve Found It!
PayPal is an international online payment system used by millions of people worldwide. When signing up for the service, users are asked to verify their identity with bank account, email, and phone number details. While you can create a PayPal account without a number or bank account, this blocks the fund withdrawal, defeating the point of having an account.
If you want to create multiple PayPal accounts or prefer not to disclose your real number, you should consider using DoNotPay’s Burner Phone feature. We’ll create a temporary phone number to help you bypass verification with ease.
Why Does PayPal Require Phone Verification?
Online payment systems like PayPal need to provide a high level of security to their customers to prevent fraud. There are numerous ways for someone to take over a PayPal account and steal funds that belong to you.
Two-factor authentication helps PayPal determine the authenticity of a login attempt and keep the account safe from hackers. Phones are the most convenient devices for two-factor authentication, as nearly everyone has one.
Fraudulent accounts are another reason why PayPal wants to verify every new account. If someone tries to trick you into sending them money, having a phone number can help PayPal track them. Requiring a phone number can hamper scammers, as they need time to obtain a fake number.
How To Get Past PayPal Phone Verification
If you want to keep your phone number unavailable or create more than one PayPal account, you need to circumvent PayPal’s security measures. You can use multiple methods to get around PayPal’s phone verification requirements. Here’s an overview of the most practical ones and their benefits and drawbacks:
Third-Party Phone Number Apps
Googling Fake Phone Numbers
Why Use a Burner Phone or Temporary Phone Number?
Many services request your phone number when you sign up. If you prefer not to provide your actual contact info, you can use a burner phone. There are benefits to staying anonymous when signing up for various services:
- You’ll feel safer on dating apps—If a would-be stalker gets ahold of your phone number, they might start harassing you with calls and texts. A more dedicated stalker could even find your address by using your number
- You can avoid spam—A large number of services will sell your number to marketing agencies. Whenever you provide your phone number to a company, you can expect spam texts and calls to start coming in immediately
- You can protect your privacy—Some people prefer not to share their personal information online for fear of privacy breaches. If you don’t give out your phone number, there’s no chance that it will be leaked during a hack
Many PayPal users have issues with the company’s phone verification system. For those who travel a lot, PayPal’s request for a permanent phone number can cause issues. If you’re outside the country where you signed up for PayPal, the company won’t be able to send a confirmation text to a prepaid SIM card.
Using a burner phone or fake phone number app helps circumvent phone number requirements, and it allows access to PayPal. You can use the service without giving away your real number or worrying about not being able to log in to your account.
Use DoNotPay To Bypass PayPal Phone Verification
Around 80% of Americans are concerned about the security of their personal data. Large companies like PayPal gather their users’ data and freely share it with marketing agencies. People are only beginning to value their digital privacy and prefer not to share their email, phone number, and credit card info unless they have to. Since it’s not possible to use PayPal without phone verification, most users comply with this request.
DoNotPay can circumvent this requirement with a fake phone number you can use to verify any service, including PayPal. To generate a temporary number, follow these steps:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Locate the Burner Phone tab
- Enter the name of the company you need a number for and press Create a temporary number
- Use the number we generated to receive a confirmation text from PayPal
The temporary number is active for ten minutes, which gives you enough time to receive PayPal’s confirmation text and use it to verify your account. Once the time is up, the number is deactivated, but your account remains valid.
Compared to buying a burner phone, DoNotPay’s temporary number feature is more affordable. Instead of paying $50 per number, you can generate multiple numbers for significantly less, plus you can use other handy features.
DoNotPay Can Help You Avoid Revealing Your Credit Card Info
If you’ve ever signed up for a free trial, you know that many companies request your credit card information to start the service. It may seem like a counterintuitive measure, but there’s a reason for this. Once the free trial is over, it auto-renews into a paid subscription. If you forget to cancel or they make the process time-consuming, you end up losing money.
DoNotPay has come up with a solution that will let you use free trials without risking your money. Our free virtual credit card generator provides you with a credit card number that you can use to sign up for any free trial. Here’s how it works:
- We generate the necessary credit card info
- You use it to sign up for a free trial
- The trial runs out, and you are unsubscribed because there are no funds on the card
Let DoNotPay Be Your Pocket-Sized Robot Assistant
DoNotPay will make sure you can register for any service that requires phone verification without revealing your real number. If you want to skip phone verification for Gmail, Tinder, or MeetMe, we’re here to help. Our burner phone feature can help you sign up for apps like Venmo and Instagram with ease.
Our handy robot assistant app simplifies an array of other mundane tasks. If you’re sick of political robocall scams, we’ll show you how to deal with them and get revenge. Use DoNotPay to cancel Ready Refresh, Mister Car Wash, ABC Financial, or any other subscription or membership.
Access our app from your web browser and start using the diverse set of features we offer. Here’s a list of tasks we’ll help you with:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Stopping text spam
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for other services without phone verification
- Applying for clinical trials