A Quick Guide to the Jomashop Return Policy
Despite the wide array of high-quality Jomashop products, you can easily order one that doesn’t meet your expectations. If this happens, don’t swallow the bitter pill and keep the product at the back of your closet. What you should do is get to know the Jomashop return policy, and get your money back!
Our guide will help you understand their rules, restrictions, fees, and conditions of returns. If you’re looking for the simplest and fastest solution, we have the answer to that as well—subscribe to DoNotPay, and let our nifty app initiate the return on your behalf.
Jomashop accepts returns within 30 days from the day it shipped the product. For pre-owned items, the deadline is 14 days from delivery.
You can return the item only if it is:
- Not worn, used, washed, or damaged
- In the original packaging
- Returned together with manuals, accessories, packing materials, blank warranty cards, or anything else you received with the order
You can get a full refund for the price of the item—excluding the shipping and handling fees. Another possibility is to exchange the product for another one.
Certain items on Jomashop fall under the Special Order category. When returning these products, you will need to pay a restocking fee of 8%—unless the reps agree to a different arrangement. If you paid less than $4,000, the fee won’t be applied to your order. This rule applies to:
- Orders with a sale price of $4,000 or higher
- Items that are specially ordered from Jomashop’s distributor and aren’t on the website
- Items that the retailer doesn’t have in the warehouse
In terms of initiating the process, these are your options:
|Can You Initiate the Return Via:||Yes/No|
If you want to return a Special Order item or you have another question, you can reach out to Jomashop staff by:
- Calling them at (877) 834-1434
- Going to the live chat
- Submitting a form through the customer service center
Did you receive a wrong, faulty, or damaged product? You need to inform the Jomashop reps within five days if you want your order to be replaced.
The company won’t exchange or replace the item if you wear it, so make sure that it is in the condition in which you received it and in its original packaging.
In case the staff establishes that the mistake or discrepancy was their fault, you won’t need to cover the shipping costs.
The first step you need to take is to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Do that by going to the Return Center and following the steps for the number request. Keep in mind that receiving it doesn’t guarantee that your return will be accepted.
Once the number is issued, you have up to ten days to use it. What you need to do next is:
- Put the product in its original packaging and then in a shipping box
- Add the invoice and the reason for the return
- Place the shipping label on the box
- Write the RMA number clearly on the shipping carton
- Send the product via insured carrier (USPS or UPS)
If the package gets lost or damaged during shipment, Jomashop won’t take responsibility for it—meaning that you won’t get your money back.
When the staff receives the product, they’ll inspect it, revise your request, and let you know via email what their decision is.
Want to skip the return hassle? Give DoNotPay a try! We can turn this tedious process into a few-clicks-long activity.
DoNotPay is an app that can initiate the return in your stead and spare you from dealing with the dreary procedure. You won’t need more than a few minutes to complete the action.
Get your return request on its way to Jomashop by doing the following:
- Access the DoNotPay app and log in
- Navigate to our Item Return Request tool and select it
- Answer some questions regarding your order
We’ll take over from here. After we generate a formal and custom-made request based on your responses, we’ll send it to Jomashop. Don’t worry about waiting too long because the reps will get a deadline for sending you a response. You’ll even get a return label from us, so you can ship the item free of charge.
Jomashop isn’t the only retailer we can help you with. No matter whether you hate your new Zara shoes or you received a damaged Adidas item, we’ll make sure that your request gets the attention it deserves.
Use the DoNotPay app for quick and easy returns to many online and brick-and-mortar companies—including:
Have you been trying to contact the company you want to return your faulty item to with no success? No more—use DoNotPay’s nifty product to jump the phone queue of any company’s customer service line.
Waiting in any sort of line is dreadful, which is why we can also help you schedule a DMV appointment from the comfort of your home.
There are many more tiresome chores you no longer have to leave your bed to complete:
- Drawing up an ironclad standardized legal document
- Getting any document notarized remotely
- Mapping registered sex offenders
- Appealing parking tickets
- Faxing any document
- Getting a tourist visa
- Lowering your utility bills
- Getting gift card cash back
- Entering sweepstakes for free
- Getting access to any public record
- Sending a financial aid appeal letter to any school
Our app comes with a large selection of products—for one low monthly fee, you can use them all to complete dreadful admin tasks in a split second. Check out how you can:
- Earn off robocalls
- Create passport photos
- Sign up for a clinical trial
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight workplace discrimination
- Create a child travel consent form
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Get rid of email and text spammers
- Submit an HR complaint anonymously
- Draw up a divorce settlement agreement