How To Claim an Amazon Warranty With a Few Clicks on Your Computer
Whatever you buy on Amazon, you’ll want to have a guarantee that the product you paid for is good value for the money. The manufacturer’s warranty enables you to replace or repair the product if it breaks down.
Amazon Warranty Policy
Any product that you buy on Amazon—apart from consumable products, such as ink cartridges—is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. The warranty doesn't cover any damages caused by you or modifications by a third party.
If you realize that you have a defective product within the warranty period, you can expect Amazon to:
- Replace your product with a new or a refurbished one—it could be the same or similar to the product you bought
- Repair the product with new or refurbished parts
- Refund the full price of the product
How To Use Warranty on Amazon and File a Claim by Yourself
On Amazon, you can request a refund or replacement and claim a warranty repair. For claiming your warranty repair, you’ll need to:
- Visit the Online Returns Center
- Click on Return Items
- Select the item that you want to be repaired
- Mark it as defective and give a detailed description of what’s wrong with the product
- Print the return label and put it inside the package
The merchant will contact you directly to collect additional information.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|On the website||Yes|
How To Submit an Amazon Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
To file an Amazon warranty claim the easy way, you need to open DoNotPay in any and follow these steps:
- Open our Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in Amazon as the company you’re claiming your warranty from
- Add details about your product, including the issues you’re experiencing
- Click on Submit My Claim
After you finish this simple process, we’ll have all the necessary info to build your case and claim your warranty. DoNotPay will submit your claim letter instead of you, and Amazon will contact you directly.
DoNotPay can help you find the best home warranty reviews or deal with other companies whose products keep malfunctioning. We are here even if your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty or you need assistance with claiming extended warranties for used cars.
Find out how to claim any type of warranty from various companies like:
- Home Warranty of America
- Blue Ribbon
How To Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim With the Help of DoNotPay
Companies and merchants like to prolong the process of claiming the warranty so that the customer loses patience and gives up. If Amazon denies your claim, you can submit an appeal and improve your chances of claiming the manufacturer warranty.
Submitting an appeal with DoNotPay is the fastest and most convenient way because we collect the most relevant information and use it to build a strong case. You’ll avoid unnecessary paperwork, phone calls, and other bureaucratic procedures that take up your time and energy.
All you need to do to submit an appeal via DoNotPay is:
- Open the Claim Warranty product
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Choose Product Manufacturer
- Give details about the product and submit the warranty claim that they denied
- Hit Submit
Amazon will contact you directly about your appeal.
Amazon Denied Your Appeal and Violated Your Consumer Rights? Sue Them in Small Claims Court
DoNotPay is called the world’s first robot lawyer for a reason—we were honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access.
If Amazon failed to grant you the warranty and denied your appeal too, we can help you take them to small claims court and win up to $25,000, depending on your state.
To help you find your way through this legal process, DoNotPay will:
- Collect all the information about your case—including the original warranty claim and the denied one
- Give you instructions on how to serve the defendant
- Help you fill out the court forms based on the rules of your local small claims court
- Create a script that’ll contain all the particulars of your case and arguments you need to make in front of the judge
DoNotPay Is a Useful Tool in More Ways Than One
Aside from helping you claim your Amazon warranties, we can cancel Amazon Prime and help you get a refund in no time. If you want to save some money on Amazon Prime, start a free trial with DoNotPay’s free trial card and avoid being charged after the trial expires.
If you think all of these features are helpful, wait till you see what else we have in store for you.
Open DoNotpay in any and get assistance with:
- Finding solutions for unpaid bills
- Applying for clinical trials near you
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Requesting refunds from different companies
- Getting in touch with loved ones in prison
- Making a DMV appointment in no time
- Disputing your speeding tickets
- Canceling your subscriptions or memberships with ease
- Fighting your traffic tickets
- Submitting and appealing a warranty claim
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Blocking text message spam for good
- Overturning your parking tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Starting free trials without payment info
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting even with pesky robocalls
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer support
- Locating unclaimed money under your name
- Blocking spam emails
- Managing credit card problems