Costco Home Warranty—All the Info in One Place
Costco is a well-known American retail company selling electronics, appliances, and other products. Those items come with warranties if you purchase certain Costco plans.
The best way of claiming these warranties is with DoNotPay, and we’ll tell you all about that process.
Is There a Costco Home Warranty?
Costco does not offer a typical home warranty, but you can get warranties for the appliances that you purchase from this company. These items include laundry suits, kitchen suits, and single appliances normally covered in home warranty plans.
Costco Warranty Plans Explained
You can choose between various warranty plans at Costco. The company partnered with Allstate to prolong the protection of the items you buy. You can purchase warranty plans at Costco for:
- Tablets and cameras
- Cell phones
Take a look at the table below to see what each plan covers:
Costco Protection Plan
What It Covers
Tablets and Cameras
How To Claim a Costco Warranty on Appliances on Your Own
You can claim a warranty from Costco by contacting the company’s customer service. This is an overview of your choices:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
How To Claim a Costco Appliance Warranty Over the Phone
You can get in touch with Costco’s customer care over the phone and tell them that you wish to claim your warranty. Follow these steps:
- Call 1-877-927-7268
- Explain that you want to claim a warranty for your product
- Give the rep all the info about your purchase
- Follow further instructions
Costco will try to solve your problem this way, but if they fail, they’ll direct you to an authorized service center.
DoNotPay Handles Denied Warranty Claims Fast and Easy
Don’t get discouraged if Costco denies your warranty claim—DoNotPay can help you appeal it. You’ll only need to follow these directions to file an appeal:
- Find and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Pick between filing an appeal against a product manufacturer or a dealer an extended-warranty dealer
- Provide us with the info about your purchase and warranty
DoNotPay will submit the appeal on your behalf, and Costco will contact you not long after that.
Claim Your Costco Appliance Warranty With DoNotPay
For a simple and fast way of filing a warranty claim, turn to DoNotPay for assistance. We can handle the entire procedure. You won't have to talk over the phone or deal with customer care agents in person. Access DoNotPay from your web browser and heed these instructions:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Warranty on a Purchased Item option
- Pick Costco as the company you want to claim a warranty from
- Enter the purchase details
- Tell us what’s wrong with the product
After you submit your claim, DoNotPay will send the claim letter to Costco on your behalf.
Make Everyday Tasks Easy With DoNotPay
If you have a Costco membership and are not satisfied with it for any reason, DoNotPay will gladly help you cancel it without fuss. In case you want to get a refund from the same company, you can count on your virtual assistant to assist you in getting your money back.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and check out the vast inventory of tasks we can simplify for you:
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Appealing parking citations
- Tackling credit cards problems
- Getting refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Filing warranty claims from any company
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Canceling all sorts of subscriptions or memberships
- Applying for clinical trials in any city
- Getting in touch with customer care agents without trouble
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in no time
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Handling bills you are unable to pay
- Not paying for college application fees
- Signing up for free trials without worries of getting charged
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone number verification
- Getting revenge on annoying robocalls
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Keeping in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Freeing your inbox from spam mail once and for all
- Seeking justice in small claims court