The Ins and Outs of the Samsung Warranty
Regardless of what you buy from Samsung—a TV, phone, camera, or home appliances—it offers a manufacturer’s warranty on each product. We’ll answer all the questions you may have about the Samsung warranty and help you claim it!
What Does the Samsung Warranty Cover?
Not every Samsung item has the same warranty. To check your specific product, visit the Warranty section on their website. If the warranty covers your issue, Samsung will repair or replace parts or the entire product.
Check out some of the details regarding warranty coverage below:
|Product||Warranty Period||Warranty Covers||Warranty Doesn’t Cover||Warranty Service|
|Mobile Devices||12 months||
Defects in material, design, and workmanship
|TV & AV||12 months||
|Home Appliances||12 months||
|PC & Office||12–36 months||Carry-in|
|Camera & Camcorder||12 months||Carry-in|
How To File a Samsung U.S. Warranty Claim
Once you confirm you’re eligible for a warranty claim, you can contact Samsung. When you get in touch, explain your situation. A customer service rep will give you further instructions.
They’ll tell you whether to bring or send your product to a service center or if a technician will come to you. Here are all the ways you can reach out to Samsung:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
File a Samsung Warranty Claim via Email
If you want to send an email to Samsung about your warranty claim, you should complete this online form with your personal details and info about your product issues. Samsung will contact you soon after to tell you what to do next.
File a Samsung Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To file a warranty claim, call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864).
File a Samsung Warranty Claim in Person
You can go straight to the nearest Samsung service center, and the staff will instruct you further. Go to the Samsung Support page to locate a service center you could visit.
File a Samsung Warranty Claim via Live Chat
If you want to chat with a customer service rep and submit your warranty claim, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Samsung Contact page
- Click on Contact in the bottom-right corner
- Tap on Message Us
- Select Help Me With My Product or Repair Request
- Choose the type of product
- Explain your situation to Samsung’s Virtual Assistant
DoNotPay Helps You Deal With Samsung Warranties
If you use DoNotPay, you don’t have to go down a rabbit hole of combing through the company website for warranty details and contact info. You also don’t need to know every detail of your product—we will rely on the implied warranty laws and build a strong case for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from a
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in Samsung and type in the necessary details
- Hit Submit
DoNotPay will send the warranty claim letter to Samsung on your behalf. You can expect Samsung to contact you and inform you about your warranty claim.
Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay
Companies often deny warranty claims the first time you submit them. DoNotPay will ensure you appeal your rejected Samsung warranty claim successfully! All you need to do is:
- Open DoNotPay in a
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions
- Tap on Submit
Once you complete these steps, DoNotPay will send your appeal letter to Samsung.
DoNotPay Is the Life Hack Everyone Needs
Find more useful features and helpful articles in our learning center. Open DoNotPay in a , and we’ll help you:
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships
- Contest traffic tickets
- Request a refund from any company
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Manage unpaid bills
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Stop spam emails
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Manage credit card problems
- File a claim for any warranty
- Get in touch with loved ones in prison
- Apply for clinical trials
- Search for unclaimed money under your name
- Deal with robocalls
- Put an end to spam text messages
- Overturn parking tickets
- Demand a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Waive college application fees