Don’t Get Sucked In by Your Whirlpool Warranty—Claim It With DoNotPay
Whirlpool is one of the leading companies in the world of home appliances. It is known for reliability and endurance. Unfortunately, the Whirlpool manufacturer warranty is too short for certain customers, so they opt for an extended Whirlpool warranty.
No need to spend countless hours looking for a way to claim a warranty for various Whirlpool products when we can help you file a warranty claim for any faulty item, including Whirlpool water heaters. The best part about DoNotPay is that we can help you claim car and home warranties as well.
How Long Is Whirlpool Warranty?
The Whirlpool limited warranty provides coverage against all material and workmanship defects for one year. There are exceptions to the one-year limited warranty—it can last shorter or longer for some parts and appliances such as:
- Refrigerator manufacturer warranty—Parts of the sealed refrigeration system, like compressor or evaporator, are covered from the second through the fifth year
- Refrigerator water filters—These parts come with a 30-day limited warranty
- Bathtubs—The Whirlpool warranty extends from the second through the tenth year
- Washers and dryers tops, lids, and gear assembly—The limited warranty extends from the second year through the fifth for these parts
How To Claim Whirlpool Warranty
Before you request service, you need to prepare the following information:
- Proof of purchase
- Full name
- Address and phone number
- Model number
- Serial number
- Detailed description of the problem you’re experiencing with your product
To claim your Whirlpool appliance warranty, you’ll need to:
- Call the Customer eXperience Center at 1-800-253-1301
- Provide all the required information to the agent
- Follow their further instructions
|Can You Claim a Whirlpool Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claiming Whirlpool Warranty With DoNotPay Is the Easiest Way
DoNotPay will help you claim your Whirlpool manufacturer warranty in no time.
You can claim a Whirlpool warranty with DoNotPay if you access our platform in any web browser and follow these steps:
- Open the Claim Warranty product when you log in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter Whirlpool and the name and model of your appliance
- Include the details of your warranty
- Tap on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will create a warranty claim for you even if you don’t provide details about your warranty. We will generate the claim based on implied warranty laws.
If your Whirlpool manufacturer warranty is about to expire, you can purchase an extended appliance warranty.
DoNotPay Can Help You File an Appeal if Your Warranty Is Denied
When you submit a warranty claim for the first time, there’s a possibility that the company will reject it because it’s how they do business. They complicate the process of filing appeals so that nobody would want to waste time and energy on it. DoNotPay is here to fight back against companies who reject warranty claims.
We will ask you a few questions and generate an appeal letter that we’ll send to the company. You won’t have to write it and search for the right email or physical address. DoNotPay will file an appeal instead of you, but the company will get in touch with you directly.
All you need to do is:
- Open the Claim Warranty category
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Indicate if you’re appealing against a Product Manufacturer’s or Extended Warranty Provider’s decision
- Include the original warranty that the company denied and hit Submit
DoNotPay can help you even if your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
DoNotPay Is Your Life Vest in the Sea of Administrative Issues
You might find DoNotPay a useful resource if you’re looking for more information about the best home warranties in America or extended warranties for used cars. You can check out our article about home warranty reviews if you’re considering changing your warranty provider.
DoNotPay isn’t only a platform for claiming warranties—there’s a wide range of other services we can offer. Open our app in your web browser and get help with any of the following:
- Learning how to claim other types of warranties
- Getting in touch with incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with spam texts on your iPhone or Android
- Enrolling in a variety of clinical trials
- Starting various free trials without risk of auto-renewal
- Jumping phone queues when contacting customer support
- Managing bills you can’t currently pay
- Making an appointment with the DMV without waiting
- Claiming lost money under your name
- Getting a refund or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Avoiding traffic citations
- Bypassing phone number verification using a fake phone number
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violation
- Earning money off robocalls
- Asking for college application fee waivers fast and easy
- Settling problems with credit cards
- Appealing parking citations
- Filing a claim in small claims court and winning
- Blocking spam emails once and for all
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Canceling any subscription or membership you no longer need