Amazon Home Warranty—Everything You Need To Know
Amazon Home Warranty, now called AHW, provides home warranties to customers all over the country and has over 40,000 licensed service providers. When you decide to purchase the protection from AHW, you ensure coverage of appliances and systems that are not protected by homeowners insurance.
DoNotPay can help you claim home warranties alongside warranties on products and cars.
Is Amazon Home Warranty Affiliated With Amazon?
No, AHW is not affiliated with the e-commerce company called Amazon. AHF focuses solely on providing home warranty services to its customers.
What Does the Amazon Home Warranty Cover?
Amazon Home Warranty makes sure you don’t have to worry if anything bad happens to your home. If you choose AHW, you can count on the protection of these components:
- Water heater
- Ceiling fan
- Jetted bathtub
- Central Air Conditioning
- Kitchen appliances
- Garage door opener
- Septic systems
Amazon Home Warranty Protection Plans
Amazon Home Warranty offers three protection plans for your house, and each one is focused on different elements:
|Plan’s Name||What It Covers|
|Essential Appliances Plan||Eight most commonly used appliances|
|Major Systems Plan||Eight most commonly used systems|
|Combo Plan||Both the appliances and systems|
Ways To Claim Your AHW Warranty
You can claim your warranty from AHW manually in only one way—by contacting the company’s customer service over the phone.
How To Claim Your AHW Warranty Over the Phone
If something happens to any of the appliances or systems covered by AHW, you can contact the company and let them know. You should follow these directions:
- Call 844-996-0624
- Tell the customer service rep what’s the issue
- Provide them with your warranty info
- Follow any further instructions
AHW should contact a contractor within two days of receiving your claim. You will have an appointment with an approved technician who should diagnose the system or appliance failure.
Claim the AHW Warranty Easily—Use DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is the easy way to claim all sorts of warranties. We can help you handle warranty claims in no time. To claim your AHW Warranty the easiest way, open DoNotPay in any web browser, and heed these instructions:
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Home Warranty option
- Type in AHW
- Tell us about the issues you’re experiencing
- Click on the Submit Your Claim button
DoNotPay will submit the claim in your stead, and a service contractor will get in touch with you to discuss the following steps.
What if Your Warranty Claim Gets Rejected? DoNotPay Steps in Once Again!
It doesn’t matter what kind of a warranty claim you are appealing—DoNotPay can help you with the task. It’s a straightforward procedure that will take less than five minutes. Proceed as follows:
- Locate and click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim category
- Tell us whether you’re appealing against a product manufacturer or an extended warranty dealer
- Tell us about the company and your warranty claim
We will send the appeal letter to Amazon Home Warranty, and you should expect an answer from the company soon.
DoNotPay Is a Home of Numerous Administrative Solutions
DoNotPay can help you pick the best home warranty in America. We’ve gone through the reviews and can tell you all about other home warranty companies, such as Hello Super, TotalProtect, Nations Home Warranty, and America’s Preferred Home Warranty.
If you want to see all the other useful features we offer, open DoNotPay in your web browser and choose an issue you need assistance with:
- Dealing with bills that you can’t cover
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Requesting refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Bypassing the phone number verification step when applying for various services
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in under five minutes
- Filing claims or appeals for denied warranties
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from any company
- Finding and signing up for clinical trials of all sorts
- Getting in touch with customer support reps over the phone without trouble
- Keeping yourself and people you care about safe from stalking and harassment
- Waiving college application fees easily
- Starting free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Locating and contacting inmates in correctional facilities across the country
- Terminating all unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing parking citations
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Locating and claiming any abandoned assets under your name
- Tackling problems with credit cards
- Serving revenge to annoying robocallers
- Blocking and reporting spam text messages
- Disputing traffic citations
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Saying goodbye to spam emails once and for all