ADP Account Suspended—Learn What You Can Do About It
ADP management and HR software can simplify your company’s processes. When you get used to streamlining and automating procedures with the provided solutions, getting your ADP account suspended can cause a disturbance. What can be the reason behind this unfortunate event? Is there anything you can do to get your suspended account back? DoNotPay will explain it all!
Find out why ADP prevents users from accessing their accounts and what you can do about the issue. If you need to get back on this platform as soon as possible, subscribe to DoNotPay and we will make sure that your suspension appeal is prioritized.
Your ADP account can be suspended due to:
- Inactive account for an extended time period
- Restricted access
- Violated copyright policy
- Tampered software
- Broken laws
To prevent fraud and account abuse, ADP suspends accounts when they are inactive for a long period. How many days need to pass before your account gets blocked depends on your user role and the last activity on your account.
Revise the table below to see if your account was suspended because of inactivity:
|Type of User||User Didn’t Log in For|
|Applicant||480 days since the account creation||480 days since the last login||30 days since password reset|
|Self Service||480 days since the account creation||480 days since the last login||30 days since password reset|
|Administrator||15 days since the account creation||365 days since the last login||15 days since password reset|
If you are an employee and you receive the suspension notice, the cause can be that you tried to access information that you weren’t allowed to review.
If you think that this is the reason for suspension, contact your payroll department. In case they can’t solve it, it is up to them to get in touch with the ADP Service Center.
- Modifying, copying, transmitting, distributing, displaying, selling, publishing, or using information available on the website for public or commercial purposes
- Using ADP trademarks, logo, or other marks for any purpose
If ADP detects that you’ve tampered with the software or information on the website, your account will be suspended until the reps investigate the issue. The activities that will get your suspended are:
- Modifying, moving, adding, or deleting information on ADP’s website
- Decompiling, unlawfully using, or reproducing ADP software
- Sharing trade secrets or proprietary information from the ADP website
In case ADP suspects that you’ve broken a local, federal, or state law, it will suspend your account. You can’t use the software to violate any laws or regulations.
If you had your ADP account suspended, don’t fret! You just need to take certain steps to appeal the suspension decision. The first one is to contact customer service. They will identify the reason behind your suspension and give you further instructions to solve it.
You can get in touch with the ADP reps in one of the following ways:
- Call them at (844)227-5237
- Use the live chat option on the website
If your account has been suspended due to inactivity, click on the reactivate your account link and follow the provided steps. If you are an administrator, you will need to contact the organization’s administrator to solve this problem.
Do you want to make the process of lifting the suspension as simple and as fast as possible? Subscribe to DoNotPay!
Our nifty app is the best solution for anyone who wants to reactivate their account hassle-free.
We can help you solve the suspension nuisance in a jiffy—all you have to do is:
- Create a DoNotPay account and log in
- Find the Unban My Account feature
- Answer the chatbot’s simple questions about your suspension, such as:
- What the name of the platform that suspended you is
- When the suspension occurred
- What the reason for the suspension is—if ADP shared it with you
- Whether you’d like to request a refund
- Tap Sign and Submit
That’s it! We will take over from here, create the demand letter, and send it to ADP. The service will have a deadline to address your request and provide you with a response.
If you want to learn more about how bans and suspensions work on different platforms, our helpful guides will lead the way:
Why spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on lawyers when the ideal solution is only a few clicks away?
Our perks don’t stop here—you can also have your documents notarized electronically from any location. Once you obtain a notary stamp and signature, your paperwork can be faxed online without outdated machines.
Day-to-day tasks you must deal with don’t have to be a burden or rocket science. Signing up for DoNotPay is your ticket to performing them the easy way! We offer a wide selection of products that don’t cost an arm and a leg but do excellent work when it comes to solving your administrative issues!
Our services will help you:
- Submit refund, late delivery, and FOIA requests
- Write letters to inmates
- Appeal unfair property tax assessments
- Reach out to embassies and consulates
- Gather paperwork for tourist visas
- Request a higher financial aid amount from colleges
- Arrange DMV appointments without breaking a sweat