The Easy Way of Claiming Volkswagen Manufacturer Warranty
Volkswagen (VW) is a car manufacturer from Germany. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Wolfsburg. In case you bought a vehicle made by VW, you should know more about your warranty options and coverage. DoNotPay has all the info in one place.
What You Should Know About VW Manufacturer Warranty
In 2015, someone found out that Volkswagen wasn’t quite honest about its diesel-powered vehicles. As a consequence, this company doesn’t sell diesel cars in the United States anymore. VW wanted to make up for the damage and help the consumers restore their confidence.
The company chose to double the new vehicle warranty—from three years and 36,000 miles to six years and 72,000 miles. This option was only available for two years.
Volkswagen cut down the new car warranty to four years and 50,000 miles. This is a so-called bumper-to-bumper warranty, and it covers everything.
The consumers can get Carefree Maintenance for two years and 20,000 miles in addition. This compensation allows you to have two services:
- At one year or 10,000 miles (whatever comes first). It includes a brake check and oil and oil filter change
- At two years or 20,000 miles (whatever comes first). It includes a road test, oil change, and other ‘’check’’ items
Claim Volkswagen New Car Warranty With DoNotPay in a Few Clicks
Filing warranty claims can be a tiring and time-consuming process, but not if you choose to use DoNotPay. Pick our app and claim the warranty from Volkswagen in no time. Save yourself time and money by opening DoNotPay in a web browser and following these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty category
- Select the Car Warranty option
- Indicate if it’s an extended car warranty
- Type in your car’s Make and Model or choose one of the warranty providers
- Tell us about the problems your car is experiencing
DoNotPay will schedule a maintenance appointment with a local dealership if you are filing a warranty claim from an original manufacturer. In case you have an extended car warranty, we will send the claim for you so that your car gets fixed as quickly as possible.
DoNotPay knows more about other types of warranties as well. You can count on us if you need assistance filing a home or product warranty claim. We have reviews on home warranties in America, so you will be able to find the best one easily.
How To File a New Car VW Warranty on Your Own
You will have to get in touch with Volkswagen’s customer care and inform the company that you want to claim a warranty. These are your choices:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To Claim a Volkswagen Warranty Over the Phone
You will have to contact Volkswagen and inform the company of the issues your car is having over the phone. Do the following:
- Call 1-800-544-8021
- Inform the customer service rep that you’d like to claim a warranty
- Tell them what’s wrong with your car
- Provide them with the details of your purchase
- Follow any further instructions
If you choose to use DoNotPay, you won’t have to deal with talking over the phone with anyone and will save a lot more time.
Appeal Warranty Claims With DoNotPay Easily
It’s a common practice for companies to deny warranty claims when consumers file them for the first time. Don’t worry if that happens to you—DoNotPay will help you file an appeal as easily as we helped you file the claim. We are armed with arguments that can help you win the case.
You only need to perform these simple steps:
- Scroll down to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Indicate whether you’re filing an appeal against an extended warranty dealer or a product manufacturer
- Provide us with all the details about your warranty claim
We will deal with the mailing process and submit the appeal letter on your behalf.
DoNotPay Is the Worst Enemy of Bureaucracy
Our app is a useful tool for drivers for numerous other tasks. If you want to renew a driver’s license, you may do so anywhere in the county across the states like Texas, Arizona, Michigan, California, or North Carolina.
DoNotPay has a lot more in its generous offer. If you open our app in a web browser, we can help you:
- Submit claims or file appeals for any warranty
- Appeal parking tickets
- Resolve credit card problems
- Pursue justice in small claims court
- Schedule appointments with the DMV
- Locate and sign up for clinical trials in any city
- Stop spam emails for good
- Contest speeding tickets
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Filing various insurance claims
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Waive your college application fees
- Contact your loved ones in prison
- Acing government tests
- Get a refund or a chargeback from any company
- Reach the customer service of any company over the phone easily
- Start free trials without leaving your credit card info
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Free yourself from spam text messages
- Keep yourself and your loved ones safe from stalking and harassment
- End unwanted subscriptions and memberships
- Search for unclaimed assets under your name
- Manage your unpaid bills
- Request compensations and refunds from airlines
- Get back at robocallers