How To Claim Toyota Warranty in a Few Clicks on Your Computer
Toyota is one of the most popular brands in the car industry because of its reliability and endurance. For such a popular car, Toyota comes with a manufacturer warranty that doesn’t live up to expectations. The warranty period is too short for some consumers, and they end up purchasing an extended warranty.
What Does Toyota Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty Cover?
Toyota warranty coverage starts on the car’s in-service date—the date when the car is delivered to the original purchaser. Your Toyota warranty covers all repairs and replacements you need due to defects caused by poor manufacturing or workmanship. Check out the list of available Toyota warranty plans:
- Three-year or 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Five-year or 60,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Five-year or 60,000-mile restraint systems coverage
- Five-year and unlimited mileage corrosion perforation warranty
- Accessories coverage
- Emission control coverage
How To Claim Toyota Warranty by Yourself
You’ll need to get approval before claiming your warranty. You can get approval by calling Toyota at 1-800-228-8559. The customer service is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m., and on Saturdays, 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
There are a few ways you can file the claim by yourself:
- Over the phone
- In person
How To Claim Your Toyota Warranty via Phone
You can file your claim with Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) by following these steps:
- Call 1-800-255-8713
- Explain the issue to the agent
- Follow the instructions they give you
Claiming Toyota Warranty in Person
You can visit your local authorized Toyota dealership and use your warranty. Follow the steps below to claim your warranty in person:
- Find the nearest local and authorized Toyota dealership
- Take your car to the dealership location
- Show your warranty documents to the authorized Toyota dealer
- Follow further instructions
If you can’t drive your car because it malfunctions, call the dealership for towing assistance. You won’t be charged the towing fee.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Visiting an Authorized Dealership||Yes|
Use DoNotPay To Claim Your Toyota Factory Warranty
DoNotPay will spare you the time spent on searching for ways to claim Toyota warranty online. With our app, you’ll need to complete a few short steps to submit your claim and get in touch with the company. Open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow the instructions below:
- Open the Claim Warranty category
- Click on Car Warranty
- Enter the name of your warranty provider and your vehicle’s make and model
- Provide information about what’s wrong with your vehicle and hit Submit
DoNotPay will generate a warranty claim and send it to Toyota. The company will reach out to you to schedule your maintenance appointment.
We can help you claim a warranty for any car, including used ones.
If the Warranty Provider Rejected Your Demand for Repairs, File an Appeal With DoNotPay
Don’t get too disappointed if Toyota denies your warranty claim. Companies sometimes reject first-time warranty claims to make their customers give up. Only by filing an appeal will you have a chance at claiming your warranty.
DoNotPay can generate an appeal for you using the provided information and send it to Toyota on your behalf. Here’s how to use DoNotPay to appeal a rejected warranty claim:
- Open the Claim Warranty product
- Tap on the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim button
- Provide the original warranty claim and tell us about the provider
- Click on Submit
After our AI bots generate your appeal, we will send it to Toyota, and they will contact you about your case. They might need some time, so be patient.
We can help you if your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty as well.
Find Out What Else DoNotPay Has To Offer
DoNotPay helps you claim your car warranties from companies like BMW, Ally, Ford, Tesla, Carmax, Zurich, and various others. If you need a home warranty, we’ll help you find the most suitable home protection service by providing home warranty reviews for the best home warranties in America.
Helping you claim warranties isn’t all that we do. DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. You can open our app in any web browser and explore our vast portfolio.
The features that we offer can help you with:
- Claiming all types of warranties
- Participating in all types of clinical trials
- Using free trials without leaving your payment info
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting a customer service agent
- Getting rid of spam texts on any device
- Covering the bills you can’t currently pay
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in the blink of an eye
- Getting rid of spam emails forever
- Bypassing phone number verification using a fake phone number
- Avoiding traffic citations
- Getting a refund or compensation from airline companies
- Finding your missing money
- Terminating subscriptions and memberships
- Protecting your work from copyright violation
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Solving credit card problems
- Appealing parking tickets
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Requesting college application fee waivers in a flash
- Fighting speeding citations