Claiming Hyundai Extended Warranty Made Easy
Hyundai is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers. It was founded in South Korea, but it has offices around the globe.
Hyundai vehicles come with one of the best manufacturer warranties in the car industry. Once this factory warranty runs out, you can get an extended warranty for your peace of mind.
We’ll provide you with the necessary details about Hyundai’s extended car warranty and give you some tips on claiming it with ease.
Hyundai Extended Warranty Coverage
Hyundai’s extended warranties are also known as protection plans. There are three plans you can choose from:
|Protection Plan||Included||Excluded||Warranty Period|
||Mechanical breakdowns caused by:
10 years/100,000 miles
All three protection plans come with additional benefits, such as:
- Nationwide service
- Trip interruption coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Towing to the nearest dealership
How Much Does Hyundai Extended Warranty Cost?
Much like many car companies, Hyundai doesn’t have a set price for its protection plans. You can comb through its entire website, and you won’t be able to find an estimate.
The price largely depends on:
- Your vehicle
- Vehicle mileage
- Your deductible
File an Extended Warranty Claim With Hyundai
To file a Hyundai extended warranty claim, you can call a Hyundai dealership closest to you and schedule an appointment. Here’s how to find a dealership and its phone number:
- Go to Hyundai Dealer Locator page
- Type in your ZIP code, and you’ll see a list of Hyundai dealerships in the area
- Call the listed phone number and make an appointment
Jump-Start Your Hyundai Extended Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay
You don’t have to go about claiming your warranty alone. DoNotPay can submit a warranty claim in your stead and schedule an appointment or have the Hyundai agents contact you to schedule it.
All it takes is a few clicks. Open DoNotPay in a of your choice and follow these steps:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on the Car Warranty option
- Type in a few details about your Hyundai vehicle
- Answer some questions and click on Submit My Claim
If you have a used car with an extended warranty or a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty, we can help you!
Apart from car warranties, DoNotPay is the best tool to tackle issues regarding home warranties or warranties on purchased items.
Did Hyundai Deny Your Warranty Claim? You Can Appeal It!
If Hyundai rejects your extended warranty claim, it doesn’t mean you won’t get warranty service. It only means you have to lodge an appeal to try and get it. You don’t have to be an expert on appeal proceedings—we’ll help you!
Check out what you need to do:
- Visit DoNotPay in a
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Click Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer questions about your original claim
- Tap on Submit
We’ll draft an appeal letter and send it to Hyundai. Once the company determines the status of your claim, a representative will reach out to you and give you further instructions.
When Administrative Tasks Drive You Crazy, Turn to DoNotPay
If you don’t want to get Hyundai extended warranty, you can obtain one from third-party providers, such as CarMax and Fidelity. DoNotPay can also be helpful in case car warranty robocalls are bothering you and you’re not sure how to block them.
How about your home warranty? If you don’t have a home warranty, you may consider getting one by checking out our home warranty reviews and learning about home warranties in America.
Get the best virtual assistant by opening DoNotPay in your , and you’ll be more than prepared to face numerous chores and inconveniences! Let us help you with:
- Applying for clinical trials in your area
- Canceling any of your subscriptions or memberships
- Overturning your traffic tickets
- Filing and appealing warranty claims
- Resolving credit card problems
- Obtaining free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Registering on numerous services without phone verification
- Waiving college application fees
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Submitting lawsuits in small claims court
- Ending spam emails forever
- Acquiring refunds from any company
- Getting ahold of customer service reps on the phone faster
- Finding any unclaimed funds you may have
- Contesting your speeding tickets
- Getting solutions for unpaid bills
- Receiving a refund or compensation when a flight gets canceled or delayed
- Setting up a DMV appointment quickly
- Reaching out to your incarcerated friends or family
- Dealing with copyright infringement
- Blocking irritating robocalls
- Doing away with spam text messages
- Staying safe from stalking and harassment