The Complete Guide to the Tiffany Return Policy
Shopping at Tiffany & Co. is not for the faint of heart since their bar spoons can cost more than the monthly rent in some U.S. cities. That’s why you need to know how to return a Tiffany item if something's wrong with it.
This guide will reveal all parts of the Tiffany return policy and tie them all together. You'll also learn how to take advantage of DoNotPay's Return My Purchase feature to make the return process as smooth as possible.
Tiffany's return policy states that you can return or exchange most items. The following conditions apply:
- The merchandise must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- It must be returned with a sales receipt
- It must still be in a like-new condition
- Items with seal stickers—for example, fragrances—must be returned in their original packaging with the seal unbroken
Tiffany & Co. will not accept returns for items with any personalization—monogramming, engraving, etching, and embossing—but it offers complimentary shipping for all returns.
To return your online purchase via mail, you can use the return label included in your package. If you don't have a return label, print one on the Tiffany’s Returns page. Take the following steps:
- Fill in your company name, if applicable
- Input your contact name
- Type in your address
- Provide your state and postal code
- Select United States of America from the Country drop-down menu
- Provide your phone number and email address
- Submit your order number
- Select your reason for returning the merchandise from the Reason for Return/Exchange drop-down menu
- Check the E-Mail Label box if you want to receive your return label via email
- Click Process Shipment
You should include your return label with the Tiffany items you're returning and drop off the parcel at a UPS Access Point or FedEx location, depending on the return label you have.
The Tiffany and Co. return policy allows you to return your in-store or online purchases to any store as well. Use the Store Locator page to search for the nearest stores by mile radius, state, city, ZIP code, and store service.
For mail returns of merchandise purchased at a Tiffany retail store, you have to contact Tiffany's Client Care Center.
If you have any other questions about refunds, returns, and exchanges, you can reach out to Tiffany's customer support in several ways:
|Phone||Call Client Care Center at 1-800-843-3269. Business hours are:
|In-store appointment||You can book an appointment at any Tiffany retail store using these steps:
|Click Email on the Contact Us page and fill in the form that pops up:
Tiffany's return policy does not state how long a customer should wait for returns to be processed, but it does provide some insight into available refund methods.
If payment has been received for a gift purchase, the customer can request a refund from Tiffany, and they will honor it. If a gift item is returned, the gift recipient will be eligible for non-refundable merchandise credit. If you return your item to a Tiffany retail store, your return is not qualified for a cash refund.
Follow the instructions included in the package to return or exchange your gift items.
If you need a solution to help you return unwanted items to any merchant, use DoNotPay's Return My Purchase service. Our AI bots need only a few details from you to draft and send a professional return request letter on your behalf. You merely need to:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account in a web browser
- Select the Return My Purchase feature
- Answer the chatbot's questions concerning your purchase
- Submit your return
DoNotPay includes a deadline in your request letter to urge the merchant to treat your return as a priority and provides a free return label so you can save on shipping costs.
Our platform also has a massive learning center for readers to learn about the return policies of other brands:
|Costco||Walmart||Red Wing Shoes|
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.