Sending Back Your Footwear Under the Red Wing Shoes Return Policy—DoNotPay Can Help
Shoes say a lot about one’s personality and sense of style, but no matter how good they look, they have to feel right when you wear them. Red Wing Shoes promises style and durability with its selection of work and lifestyle boots. If you feel your order from this company isn’t as good as promised, we can show you how to return it in compliance with the Red Wing Shoes return policy.
You can also use DoNotPay’s AI-powered Item Return Request tool to .
Red Wing Shoes allows customers to return the boots they purchased for any reason—whether they have been worn or not—as long as this is done within 30 days from the delivery. Unworn shoes have to be in their original condition to qualify for a refund. To return your product, you must have:
- The original packaging
- Your order number or dated receipt
Red Wing Shoes takes care of the return shipping costs for all returns.
If you purchased your Red Wing merchandise online, it can only be returned by mail.
To return an online purchase, you should take the following steps:
- Visit the Order Status & Returns page on the Red Wing Shoes website
- Complete the form on the page by filling in your order number and last name
- Hit the Start A Return button and enter other return information
- Click Submit Return—you will receive an email containing your return details
- Click the UPS link in the email and print your UPS return label from there—you can also print it from the Return Submitted page in the previous step
- Place the merchandise back in its original packaging and stick the shipping labels on the box
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest UPS service center
If you’re returning your boots because they are defective, they will be checked upon receipt to confirm the defect before issuing a refund. Refunds are processed anywhere from 10 to 14 days after the company receives the items back.
If you bought your product in any Red Wing Shoes location, you must return it to the same store. When returning your item, you must make sure you still have your dated receipt as proof of purchase.
Some Red Wing Shoes stores may have specific return policies for their merchandise—make sure to call the store and find out before you return your item. You can use the store locator feature on their website to find the store’s address and phone number.
If you are returning your purchase due to a warranty issue, the Red Wing boots return policy covers:
- Work shoes (shoes for workers in construction, mining, etc.)
- Heritage shoes (casual and lifestyle shoes)
For Work shoes, Red Wing offers a 30-day unconditional comfort guarantee. If you notify the company representatives about the discomfort you feel wearing their footwear within 30 days of purchase, they will issue a full refund—no questions asked.
The company also has a limited warranty that covers your refund or exchange for Work and Heritage footwear if you meet these conditions:
- You have your footwear for less than 12 months
- The boots have a defect caused by materials failure or poor workmanship
- The defect occurs as a result of normal—not excessive or abusive—use
This warranty only applies to the original buyer of the product and has a limit of one return per customer.
If you still have concerns about your purchase and the workings of the Red Wing return policy, you can reach out to the company in several ways:
|Phone||Contact Red Wing’s customer support at 1-800-733-9464. The line is open Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST|
|Send an email to email@example.com|
|Send your letter to:
Red Wing Brands of America, Inc.
314 Main Street
Red Wing, MN 55066
|Website||Fill out the contact form and hit Submit Request|
Our Item Return Request service can significantly shorten the time it would take you to draft a return request letter. Just follow these steps:
- using any web browser
- Choose the Item Return Request product
- Answer the chatbot’s questions and upload photos if applicable
- Submit the request
That’s all you have to do. DoNotPay will generate a letter with all the necessary details:
- The product type
- Your reason for requesting a return
- Your preferred solution—a refund or exchange
- The deadline by which the company should respond and process your request
You will also receive a free return label, so you don’t have to think about additional charges when returning your item.
DoNotPay gives our customers clarity on the fine print of thousands of brands. You can check our extensive list of articles that explain the return policies of some of the most popular retailers in the U.S.:
|Nordstrom||The North Face||Target||LEVI’S|
Our AI-driven app has a plethora of products that can help you save time and money. Once you sign up for DoNotPay, you will be able to:
- Reduce property taxes
- Get cash back on gift cards
- Put a stop to annoying robocalls
- Contact your loved one in prison
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Request access to public records
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- File insurance and warranty claims
- Contact consulates and embassies
- Get rid of text and email spammers
- Request a refund from any company
There’s so much more to DoNotPay than filing return requests. With our app, you can cancel any membership, sign up for a free trial risk-free, get a virtual credit card, sign up for a clinical trial, map sex offenders in your area, and demand a refund from any airline.
If you want to reduce your property taxes, get help paying your bills, enter raffles and sweepstakes, find your unclaimed funds, or prepare for a government test, DoNotPay is the only solution you need!
Sign up today to access all of our products!