Breaking Down the Samsung Return Policy
Were you waiting impatiently for your Samsung gadget to arrive, only to realize the company shipped you the wrong product or—even worse—a damaged one? Our guide offers a solution for all unfortunate Samsung deliveries!
Learn how the Samsung return policy works and write a return request letter to get your money back!
Upon receiving a Samsung product, you have 15 days to return it—this does not apply to POWERBots and vacuums, which have a 30-day return deadline.
The company only accepts returns for products ordered via the website or app. Samsung doesn’t offer exchanges—only returns.
Samsung also won’t accept returns sent after the return deadline, so make sure you send your request in a timely manner.
You need to include all accompanying manuals and accessories you received—such as chargers and earphones—to receive a full refund.
If your Samsung product arrived with any free promotional material—such as memory cards or phone cases—your return package must contain everything you originally received to get a full refund.
You can keep the promotional material, but the company will deduct your refund by the value of the kept items.
If you receive a wrong or defective product, you can return it:
- At a Samsung Experience store
- By mail
Before you initiate a return request, prepare the following:
- The product you received
- All accessories, such as the charger, earphones, SD, and SIM slot opener
- Any proof of purchase
- A valid, government-issued photo ID
- Payment method information—like your card number
Pack everything neatly, visit your nearest Samsung Experience store, and follow these steps:
- Ask a staff member to initiate your return request
- Hand them the product and everything else you prepared beforehand
Wait for the staff member to process your request, and you’re good to go!
To return your items to Samsung by mail:
- Visit the My Orders page
- Click on RETURN next to the faulty product
- Print the shipping label and stick it on your package so you don’t pay any shipping fees
- Pack and ship the item with all its accessories, and don’t forget to include the Return Authorization slip
- Take your package to your nearest FedEx within 15 days of submitting your request
You can track your return by using the tracking number on the return label.
Samsung will process your return within five days. If the company accepts your request, it will refund you to the original payment method you used during the purchase within five to ten days. It might take another day or two for your bank to process the refund.
If you use Samsung Reward Points when placing an order, the company will refund them within five days if it accepts your return request.
Samsung won’t accept your return in the following situations:
- You damaged your product
- The product features software not native to Samsung
- You returned a different product instead of the one you ordered
DoNotPay is a pocket-sized assistant that can help you with many tasks, like initiating a return request from the comfort of your home. Our Item Return Request product ensures that the company processes your request as soon as possible by adding a due date to your letter.
To return your items using DoNotPay, follow these steps:
- Select our Item Return Request feature
- Answer a few quick questions about your order and provide evidence if the product came damaged
- Submit your request
DoNotPay sends a custom return request letter to Samsung with all the information you provided. If you’re returning your items by mail, we offer a free shipping label as well.
Our learning center offers complete guides for a variety of issues our app covers. Check out some of the return policies from other companies we explained:
|T.J.Maxx||Zara||Adidas||Abercrombie & Fitch|
DoNotPay is a jack of all trades when it comes to making your life trouble-free. We have a product that will help you get your money back in a snap. Use DoNotPay to request a refund from Samsung once you and complete the following these steps:
- Select the File a Chargeback option
- Click on Get Protected
- Answer a few questions regarding your refund
- Click Sign and Submit
DoNotPay can also help you demand refunds from the following companies:
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!