The Windsor Return Policy in a Nutshell
If you’re not satisfied with your Windsor purchase for any reason, this article breaks down Windsor’s return policy so you can return your items in no time.
Subscribe to DoNotPay to return any faulty product in the blink of an eye!
If you’re not happy with your Windsor products, you can return them within 30 days of purchase. The merchandise must be new, unworn and unwashed, and it needs to have all original tags still attached to be eligible for a return. Final sale and promotional items do not qualify for returns or exchanges.
Windsor declares the following items as final sale ones:
- Fashion tape
- Adhesive bras
- Adhesive panties
- Face masks
If you bought your Windsor products online, you must report any damaged or missing items within seven days of receiving your package so the company can make them up to you.
The following products aren’t subject to the general Windsor return policy:
|Product Category||Return Policy|
|Plus-sized merchandise||You can return these products by mail only. Windsor retail stores cannot exchange your products or accept your return request|
|Swimwear||These products must have all tags still attached and the hygienic liner still in place|
|Special occasion and formal dresses||You can return these products within 14 days of purchase|
Windsor’s in-store return policy states the following:
- You can return your online orders to any Windsor retail store
- Windsor’s retail stores do not offer exchanges except for items you bought using QuadPay, PayPal, or Amazon Pay
- The original packing slip you got with your order is needed to process your return
- Returns are free in Windsor stores
Check out the terms of Windsor’s online return policy:
- Return request—You need to complete the online form to start your return
- Exchanges—The online store does not accept or process exchanges. You will need to go to a Windsor retail location to exchange your product
- Proof of purchase—Windsor won’t process requests that are missing the prepaid label or packing slip
- Refunds—All payment methods are available
- Shipping costs—The company will charge you a non-refundable $6.95 shipping fee
- Retail store purchases—You cannot return items you purchased in a Windsor retail store to the online store
You can return your items to Windsor:
- In store
- By mail
- Using DoNotPay
To return your items to Windsor:
- Prepare your products and proof of purchase
- Locate and visit your nearest Windsor store
- Approach a staff member and ask them to initiate your return request
- Provide all of the information needed to process your request
Once you do that, wait for the staff member to complete the process.
To initiate a return request to Windsor:
- Visit Windsor’s online store
- Locate the Returns page
- Enter your order number and billing ZIP code
- Click on the Next button
- Enter all of the required information, such as your receipt number and reason for return
- Print the return label and attach it to your package
- Drop off the parcel at your nearest UPS location
Every return you make using DoNotPay qualifies for a free return shipping label, so you don’t have to pay any shipping fees! Sign up for DoNotPay to save money and return your products with no fuss by following these steps:
- Select the Item Return Request feature to start your free return
- Answer a few questions about your Windsor purchase
- Submit your return request
We will make sure that you get a response as soon as possible by giving Windsor a deadline to process your return.
DoNotPay offers guidance with returning your products to many more large retailers, such as:
|Sephora||Wayfair||REI||Abercrombie & Fitch|
|JCPenney||Samsung||Bed Bath & Beyond||Walmart|
Windsor processes all in-store returns right away and issues cash refunds immediately. Allow up to two weeks for the company to credit other payment methods.
Windsor may take between three and seven business days to process shipped returns and issue refunds. It may take more time for the refund to show up on your card statement.
The world’s first robot lawyer can help you demand a refund from Windsor and get your money back in an instant. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select our Chargeback Instantly product
- Click on the Get Protected button
- Answer our chatbot’s question regarding your Windsor refund
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, notarizing them, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.