Nectar Mattress Return Policy in a Nutshell—How To Return a Nectar Mattress
Having an uncomfortable mattress that heats up fast is the best scenario when the one-night stand can’t read the room and wants to spend the night. What happens when you meet the one, though? Contrary to popular belief, just because you made your bed doesn’t mean you have to lie in it—DoNotPay can help you return it!
Our comprehensive Nectar mattress return policy will walk you through the process of returning mattresses to Nectar effortlessly.
Nectar has a generous return policy, offering customers to return mattresses up to 365 days after the delivery. You can’t submit a return request earlier than the 30-night break-in trial period to give your body a chance to adjust to the bed.
To be eligible for a return, the mattress must:
- Be in donatable condition
- Show only normal signs of wear and tear
- Be used with an appropriate base, bed frame, or foundation
- Not have any environmental damage, such as mold, spills, or bed bugs
Once your return request is processed, you have 30 days to provide all the required information and documentation the customer care team will ask for. If you fail to submit them, you’ll have to initiate another return.
Note that Nectar mattresses purchased before April 6, 2021, can’t be exchanged, updated, or altered. If you bought the mattress prior to this date and you wish to return it because of a manufacturing defect, your return will be processed as usual.
Mattresses that are unopened for more than 90 days after delivery are not eligible for returns or warranty claims as they are considered misused.
Unlike Mattress Firm, Nectar offers free returns and exchanges. If the 30-day break-in period has passed and you still can’t get accustomed to the Nectar mattress, you can initiate a return by:
- Sending an email
- Calling customer service
- Filling out a return form
- Relying on DoNotPay
To start the return process, all you have to do is:
- Email Nectar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call support at 1-888-425-4854
- Provide the information and documentation the representative asks you for within 30 days
- Set up the time and date to have the mattress picked up
If you’re returning (not exchanging) the mattress, Nectar will coordinate with a local charity to come and pick it up. In case there’s no charity in your area, the company will have a local recycling center do it. All you have to do is leave the mattress by the front door and be present for the scheduled pickup.
Another approach to initiating a return is by filling out the online return form. Follow these steps:
- Access Resident Home Return Request
- Enter the email address you used to place your order
- Select the website or brand you purchased the mattress from (Nectar, Dreamcloud, Awara, Level, or Resident)
- Provide the Order Number for the mattress you’re returning
- Clarify whether your mattress was opened or unopened
- Select the item you wish to return
- Explain your return reason in a few sentences
- Specify your preferred contact method
- Click on Submit
Although not mandatory, Nectar encourages you to attach photos of the law tags on your product. You can also upload an overhead shot that shows the entire mattress, and if there’s an alleged defect or damage, attach close-up photos of the area(s) in question.
These are all the ways you can start the return process:
|Can I Initiate a Return Via:||Yes/No|
Nectar sells a wide selection of products. The terms of the return policies vary depending on their nature. Check the table below for more information:
|Metal frames||Have a 50-day return window|
|Promotional items (free pillows, sheet sets, etc.)||
The Nectar mattress return policy seems straightforward until you contact customer support. The representative may insist that you’re missing a document or didn’t meet the deadline.
To skip the struggle and return your mattress effortlessly, you can sign up for DoNotPay and:
- Navigate to our Item Return Request feature
- Answer our chatbot’s simple questions regarding your purchase
- Submit the request
Sit back and relax—we’ll take it from there! In less than five minutes, we will draft and send a custom return request letter informing the merchant about your decision and letting them know whether you want a refund or an exchange. We will set a deadline to ensure your request gets processed promptly, and we’ll notify you once it’s done.
We have deciphered the return policies of other brand names and helped customers get what they asked for hassle-free! Check out some of our guides in the table below.
|Nordstrom||eBay||Barnes & Noble||Whole Foods||Advance Auto Parts|
Is whatever company you’re dealing with not being a good sport? Don’t worry—the world’s first robot lawyer is here to help. Our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance if you want to sue the company in small claims court.
Our AI-powered app is versatile—you can complete many tiresome, daunting tasks that you wouldn’t want to tackle by yourself. You can use DoNotPay to:
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Apply for crime victims compensation
- Figure out how to reduce your bills
- Prepare for any government test
- Find clinical trials in your area
- Get access to public records
- Connect with an inmate
- Get free raffle tickets
If you want to get access to all of our nifty products, sign up now!