Learn How To Turn the Kirkland’s Return Policy to Your Advantage
Something you bought at Kirkland’s is not working properly, or you’ve changed your mind and want a different item, color, or size? By getting familiar with the Kirkland’s return policy, you will understand whether you qualify for a refund and how to return the item in question.
Instead of spending your time trying to understand the company’s complicated return procedure, you should rely on DoNotPay to go through the process smoothly. Learn how to submit a perfect return request in under five minutes with DoNotPay.
The Kirkland’s return policy states that you can return or exchange any item:
- Within 30 days of the date of purchase
- In a like-new condition
- For a full refund
- Via mail or in person
If more than 30 days have passed, you will receive a gift card for the current value of the product in question plus taxes.
The store reserves the right not to give money back if you try to return an item more than 90 days after the purchase.
When you receive the item, you must inspect it right away. If you spot any damages, do not accept the delivery. Call Kirkland’s customer service immediately, and they will replace the item with no additional charge.
If you have accepted the item but wish to return it, you can do so within 30 days of receiving your order. To qualify for a return, the item must not have been installed, used, or modified.
Kirkland’s will refund you the original price of the item minus a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non–refundable.
Kirkland’s imposes several refund restrictions:
- Items that you have bought with a gift card will be refunded in the form of a gift card as well
- If the item you wish to return misses a packing slip, the store will refund the lowest selling price to a gift card
- Kirkland’s will refund shipping charges for damaged orders only
- You will receive a gift card refund for PayPal orders that you returned to the store
- If you sent a PayPal order by mail, Kirkland’s will issue a refund to your PayPal account
These items are not eligible for a refund or return:
- Clearance merchandise
- Live plants
- Personalized items
If you’d like to return your item via mail, you can do so by following these steps:
- Make a copy of the front page of the packing slip you received with your order (keep the original, but send the copy with your return)
- Circle the item(s) you wish to return
- Choose a code that clarifies the reason for the return, and enter that number next to your circled item(s)
- Pack the item in the original package and attach the prepaid return label to the outside of the package
- Mail your package via FedEx
Does the Kirkland’s return process seem too complex and time-consuming? DoNotPay is here to simplify it! With our Return My Purchase tool, you can handle the entire procedure in a matter of clicks.
To use this product, follow the steps below:
- Open DoNotPay
- Select the Return My Purchase tool
- Explain why you wish to return the product
- Provide photos if possible
We will mail your return request right away. You'll also get a free return label to send the item in question hassle-free!
Check out some of our helpful guides to returning products to other retailers:
|Target||American Eagle||New Balance|
With DoNotPay by your side, you can rest assured that you’ll get what’s rightfully yours. We’ll draw up a refund request letter in your stead and send it to the company in question. If it refuses to cooperate, our app will help you take it to small claims court.
The best part of subscribing to DoNotPay for a low monthly fee is that you get access to all of its products. You can use them to:
- Cancel memberships
- Get a virtual credit card
- Get valid passport photos
- Prepare for a government test
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Mail letters without waiting in long lines
- Report a missing or damaged parcel
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Connect with an inmate
- Get any tourist visa