The Scoop on the Texas Roadhouse Gift Card Balance Check
Everyone who wants to get their money’s worth needs to know how to check their gift card balance and what they can do with those remaining few bucks.
If you need the scoop on the Texas Roadhouse gift card balance check, you’ve come to the right place. Subscribe to DoNotPay and learn how to perform a balance check in a snap and get practical advice on:
If you’ve received your Texas Roadhouse card as a gift, you might not know what it is and how it works. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The gift card can be used at all Texas Roadhouse restaurants across the United States
- You can get pre-designed or customized cards
- The gift card amount range is from $5 to $100
- It is not redeemable for cash, except when mandated by law
- The card works like cash and is not similar to a debit or credit card
- You cannot reload the gift card—if your balance runs out, the gift card automatically becomes invalid
- If your card gets lost, stolen, or damaged, you can get a replacement card after presenting proof of purchase
- You don’t have to pay any extra fees when using the card
- It does not have an expiration date, so you can use it whenever you want
Texas Roadhouse offers several options to check your gift card balance:
|Ways To Check Your Balance||Steps To Take|
|Over the phone||
Don’t forget to provide important info, such as your name, gift card number, and PIN code
|On the Texas Roadhouse website||
|At any Texas Roadhouse location||
Are you wondering what to do with the remaining amount on your gift card? Here are a few options you can go for:
- Use the remaining amount—If you’re a Texas Roadhouse fan, hop over to the nearest location and have a meal. You can use your credit or debit card to pay if the gift card does not cover the whole bill
- Sell your gift card—Sell the card to a friend, a family member, or a colleague. You can also sell it online, but keep in mind that you will receive a small amount compared to its actual value
- Gift it to someone—In case you know someone who loves Texas Roadhouse, consider giving it to them as a gift
- Exchange it for cash—Although Texas Roadhouse does not allow customers to return their gift cards for cash, some states have a cash back policy on gift cards. If you live in Puerto Rico or one of the 11 U.S. states with a cash back policy, you may be eligible to claim the unused balance on your gift card. Bear in mind that state laws limit the cash back amount to five dollars in most cases.
You can try getting your money back on your own or go for the easier route—sign up for DoNotPay and let us do it for you!
Getting cash back from a used gift card requires a lot of time-consuming processes, such as going to the nearest shop and filling out a cash back request. Skip the frustration and use DoNotPay to exchange your gift card balance for cash in a few easy steps!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Search for the Gift Card Cash Back service
- Enter the details of the company, your gift card number, and the remaining balance
Once you provide all the information, we will let you know if your state has a cash back option and process the request. If you live in a state without a cash back policy, we will check if the company has a branch in one of the states that have it and forward the request there. This means that you can get your funds back regardless of your location within 14 business days!
Don’t miss a chance to get cash back from other used gift cards. DoNotPay can help you receive your money from other companies, such as:
Administrative and similar tasks don’t have to be as complicated as we’ve known them to be. With DoNotPay, dealing with paperwork and companies is done in a few clicks. Let the world’s first robot lawyer help you:
- File a small claims lawsuit
- Contest your parking tickets
- File your insurance claims
- Get back at robocalls
- Safeguard against stalkers and harassers
- Locate and connect with an inmate
- Draft various legal documents
- Book an appointment with an online notary
As our app’s name says, DoNotPay’s mission is to put a stop to losing money and overpaying. We will help you get your hands on free trials and snatch free raffle tickets. DoNotPay can also provide solutions for you to get help covering bills and reduce your property taxes.
It doesn’t hurt to check whether you are owed some unclaimed money, and we can help you with the application.