Forever 21 Refund Policy—When Waiting Forever Doesn’t Pay Off, Get a Refund With DoNotPay
Forever 21 is a global fast-fashion retailer of clothing, accessories, beauty products, and home decor. The company is worth $3.4 billion in total revenue and has around 623 stores in various locations worldwide.
Forever 21 was involved in some controversies regarding labor practice issues, copyright infringement, and the quality of their products.
Are you a dissatisfied customer of Forever 21? We can help you request a refund!
What Is Forever 21 Refund Policy?
Your Forever 21 refund or return depends on the method of your purchase. There are two ways you can buy Forever 21 products:
- In the store
The items you bought have to be in their original state—they can’t be worn, washed, or damaged in any way, or you won’t get a refund.
You cannot return products such as final sale items, clearance items, cosmetics, underwear, swimming, food, and jewelry in any case, except for when it’s required by law.
Another thing that both the in-store and online purchases have in common is that purchases made through Amazon Pay, PayPal, and Afterpay are eligible for exchange or store credit exclusively.
Forever 21 Refund Policy for In-Store Purchases
When you purchase an item at a Forever 21 store, the period within which you can request a refund is 30 days. If you return an item within that time, you will get a full refund. The amount will be credited to your original form of purchase. You may also opt for an exchange. Refunds and exchanges are only available in the country where you made your purchase and with the original receipt.
Forever 21 Refund Policy for Online Purchases
The products that you buy online—through the Forever 21 site—are valid for a refund, return, exchange, or store credit within 60 days from the shipping date. With your package, you’ll get a packing slip that includes a due date for requesting refunds. You may return the product by mail or to one of the stores.
Online exclusive items that are not a Forever 21 product can’t be returned to their store.
As for international online purchases made through Global-e—an international e-commerce platform that enables you to pay in many different currencies—returns aren’t accepted at the international retail store locations.
How To Request a Forever 21 Refund on Your Own
You may request a refund:
- By going to your local store
- Online via the Forever 21 returns site
Getting a Forever 21 Refund in a Store
To get a refund in person, you’ll have to bring a receipt. The store’s policy clearly states that they don’t grant refunds or exchanges to customers without receipts. Forever 21 won’t grant returns on items that don’t have the original tag either.
Getting a Forever 21 Refund Online
The process of your return starts when you create a prepaid label on Forever 21’s returns page. Follow these steps to request a return on the returns website:
- Enter your Order Number and ZIP code
- Select the items you want to return and give an explanation of your return
- Choose the method of return
- Click on Use a prepaid shipping label
- Follow the instructions provided on the website’s pop-up window
- Tap on Submit
- Wait for an email with your prepaid shipping label and packaging slip and print them
- Pack your items along with the packing slip in a box—if you have original packaging, you can use that too
- Attach your prepaid shipping label on the outside of the package
- Mail your package
You can mail your package using:
- Smartpost Labels—take your package to your nearest Post Office or FedEx Ship Center
- FedEx Ground Labels—take the package to the nearest FedEx location
The shipping charge and cost of every return prepaid shipping label is deducted from your refund amount. The company doesn’t refund them unless the items you received are damaged, defective, or not the ones you ordered.
If you need further help, Forever 21 offers customer support via phone and email. You can reach them at 888-494-3837 or write to them at email@example.com.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
Get a Forever 21 Refund Fast and Easy With DoNotPay
You can spend countless hours reading the Forever 21 refund policy, or you can use DoNotPay as your personal assistant that will help you request a refund in a few minutes. DoNotPay helped numerous users get a refund, even from the companies that offer no refunds.
If you want to be one of them, open DoNotPay in your and follow these instructions:
- Log in to DoNotPay
- Find the File a Chargeback option and click on it
- Enter your details, bank account information, and the name of the vendor
- Go through the instructions and verify your signature
After DoNotPay collects your information, we will send a letter of refund payment to your bank and merchant. The letter will contain the VISA and MasterCard reason codes that will make your case strong.
How Long Does It Take Forever 21 To Refund Money?
Forever 21 will issue your refund to the original form of payment, and it will take between two and three weeks from the return date for the money to turn up on your bank account and one or two billing cycles for the credit to show up on your statement. When it comes to international orders, a refund takes 4–6 weeks, while the money shows up on your statement in 2–3 billing cycles.
Has Forever 21 Violated Your Consumer Rights? DoNotPay Helps You Take Them to Court
If you feel like Forever 21 violated your consumer rights for a refund, you can sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay. Our award-winning app can prepare you for everything that’s waiting for you in court. You can get up to $10,000.
- Create your demand letter to send to the vendor
- Fill out your claim forms
- Help you serve the merchant according to the rules of your small claims court
- Draw up a script that will contain all the particulars of your case and a transcript of what you can say in court to have a high chance of winning your case
Our app will also tell you what to do if the defendant doesn’t show up in court and prepare you for the questions you may be asked.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Any Administrative and Legal Issue
DoNotPay is created for people like you who want to be done with mundane administrative chores quickly and find time to enjoy life.
Open DoNotPay in your and see what else we have for you.
We will help you with:
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Postponing the due date on bills you are unable to pay
- Disputing traffic citations
- Freeing yourself from text spam
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Appealing parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting a customer service agent on the phone quickly
- Fighting speeding citations
- Getting even with robocalls
- Setting an appointment with the DMV in a flash
- Signing up for free trials without leaving your credit card info
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Ending your subscriptions and memberships
- Suing an individual or a company in small claims court