Learn How To Get a Pandora Refund in a Matter of Minutes
Pandora is a US-based subscription music streaming service. It is owned by Sirius XM Holding and was founded in 2000. If you are unsatisfied with the service you get from Pandora, you should be able to get your money back.
How To Request Pandora Refund on Your Own
If you decide to request a refund from Pandora on your own, these are your options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request a Refund From Pandora Through Their Website
On their website, Pandora says that they offer prorated refunds for annual subscriptions purchased directly through their website. You will need to fill out a form that will be sent to their customer support. These are the details you will have to provide them with:
- Topic—Billing and Subscription, for example
- The device you are using
- Brief description of your issue
How To Request a Refund From Pandora via a Third-Party Provider
Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices—iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch—are billed through Apple, so any billing issues or refund requests are made through their customer service. If this is how you got your Pandora subscription, you can cancel it by doing the following:
- Go to the Apple Support page
- Select Billing and Subscriptions
- Click on Subscriptions & Purchases
- Select Request a Refund twice
- Sign in to the Apple ID account that was billed (you may need to complete a two-factor authorization)
- Find Pandora on the list and click on Report
- Choose I'd Like to Request a Refund from the list
- Click Select
Apple’s support team should contact you within 24 hours.
If you purchased the subscription from Amazon Market—e.g., Kindle Fire or an Android device with the Amazon Appstore—you will need to contact the Amazon support team for more information about their refund policy.
In case your subscription was purchased via Roku, you will need to contact their support team for more information on their refund policy. You can get in touch with the company through their website or call them at (888) 600-7658. Explain why you’re reaching out to them and ask for further instructions.
Pandora’s Refund Policy
When it comes to Pandora’s monthly or gift subscriptions, Pandora states on their website that the purchase or redemption of the Subscription Product is final and non-refundable. Pandora will not issue you any refund, including partial, prorated, or otherwise unless required to do so by law.
There are no federal laws that require a merchant to refund money unless the product they sold is defective, in spite of the federal consumer protection regulation enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). State laws regarding refunds are more regulated than federal ones. In most cases, the company needs to state clearly on their website that they do not offer a refund. If that is not the case, a customer can get a full refund after a certain number of days.
You can cancel your Pandora subscription with the help of DoNotPay if you would rather not use their services anymore.
Our app can also help you avoid getting charged! If you don’t want your subscription to be renewed after the Pandora trial ends, you should try using DoNotPay’s virtual credit card. This card’s generated number won’t allow the company to charge you when the time comes because DoNotPay’s credit card doesn’t contain any money. Pandora won’t be able to tell the difference between a real credit card number and our virtual credit card number, meaning that they will allow you to sign up for the free trial but won’t be able to take any of your money!
Having Trouble With Pandora’s No-Refund Policy? DoNotPay Can Help You Out
If you are not satisfied with the service you got and want to request a refund, use DoNotPay to get your money back. Skip the complicated and time-consuming process of requesting a refund on your own by allowing DoNotPay to help you. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your
- Click on the Get Protected button under the Chargeback Instantly section
- Provide DoNotPay with all the key information about your bank
- Type in Pandora as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
DoNotPay is going to send a dispute letter to your bank when you fill out the short questionnaire. Our app can also compose one more and send it directly to Pandora. We will refer to all relevant VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations that will help you get the refund fast, as requested by the Fair Credit Billing Act. If you want to get in touch with the company immediately, DoNotPay can contact them on your behalf.
Use DoNotPay To Sue Pandora if They Are Refusing To Cooperate
If Pandora refuses to give you a refund, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court. Download the app that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and allow it to deal with the whole process for you! The world’s first robot lawyer can offer its assistance with preparing all the paperwork you’ll need to use in court. The researching process is complicated and dull if you’re doing it on your own. Allow our app to help you out!
Open DoNotPay from your and get your money back.
DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Filling out the required court forms—DoNotPay will get you all the necessary forms and fill them out for you
- Writing a demand letter—If you want DoNotPay to write a demand letter for your specific case, you’ll just need to answer a few questions from our chatbot
- Making your appearance at court—Our app will prepare the paperwork you need to win the case. DoNotPay will also make a script for any scenario
- Serving Pandora—If possible in your local small claims court, we can provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant
What Are Some Other Issues DoNotPay Can Help You With?
Our app can help you with contesting parking tickets in numerous cities in various states like Boston, MA, Long Beach, CA, Washington, D.C., or Buffalo, NY. DoNotPay can also help you with renewing your driver’s license across the states, whether you live in New York, Nevada, or Michigan. Perhaps you’re having some of the following email issues—you don’t know how to deal with Amazon spam email, block email on Outlook, report PayPal spam emails, or block emails on iPhone? DoNotPay has the answers. Even if you’re having trouble with stalking or harassment, our app can help you with serious problems like cyberstalking, legal harassment by an ex-spouse, or harassment on Facebook.
Open DoNotPay in your and give it a try if you need assistance with:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Disputing parking tickets
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Arranging a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Getting rid of spam texts