Eastbay Return Policy—Info and Tips for Returning Items Effortlessly
Many companies have complicated return policy rules that make the entire process more difficult than it needs to be. DoNotPay is on your side! Did you buy an item from Eastbay that didn’t meet your expectations? Read our guide to learn all about the Eastbay return policy.
Eastbay accepts in-store and mail returns of all items that are in saleable and unworn condition with original packaging and tags. You must provide the original receipt, packing slip, or invoice as proof of purchase when returning an item.
The following restrictions apply:
- Worn spikes and cleats from the Test Run Program can be returned within 30 days
- Eastbay doesn’t accept international and cash-on-delivery returns
- Klarna returns can’t be returned to stores, but the regular return policy applies to them
- PayPal purchases must be returned by mail
- Restock fees may apply to your return
- You have to pay for overnight and express shipping
- You must pay shipping fees if your items were ordered from the manufacturer or in bulk
You can take advantage of the Eastbay free returns with the SmartLabel for standard shipping in the contiguous U.S and APO/FPO addresses. The label can be found in your invoice.
Online orders have to be returned within 90 days of shipment if you wish to receive a refund. The standard return policy applies to these orders.
You may use the following methods to initiate an item return with Eastbay:
- By phone
- Online via chat
- Through the company website
- Via email
You can call the Eastbay customer care team at 1-800-826-2205. Their customer service team is available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. CST. There are exceptions for two groups of products, as follows:
- You need to call the Icon Fitness customer service team at 1-877-993-7999 for products from:
- Call the Impex Fitness customer support agents at 1-800-999-8899 to return Steel Body or Marcy merchandise
You can use the Eastbay website to start the return process:
- Open the Contact Us page
- Click on the Support button in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Ask for help with returns
You may start the return process on the Eastbay website. Indicate whether you purchased the item in question online or in a store and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you wish to request a return via email, contact Eastbay by sending an email to email@example.com and ask for further instructions.
Eastbay’s return methods are convoluted and messy, but we can help you out. We can send them a formal return request letter that will explain why you’re returning an item and give them a deadline for return processing.
We will also give you a free returns label that will nullify the shipping cost. To use our product and initiate your return with ease, follow these steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select the Item Return Request feature
- Answer our questions regarding your purchase
- Sign and submit the request
Eastbay is not the only company with an overly complicated return policy. You can follow the links from the table below to learn more about other companies’ return policies and return your items in a few clicks:
|Advance Auto Parts||Neiman Marcus||American Eagle||Harbor Freight|
|Banana Republic||Old Navy||Hot Topic||Victoria’s Secret|
Eastbay issues refunds in the original form of payment once they receive and inspect the returned items. The shipping usually takes between three and seven days.
Credit card refunds take one to two billing cycles to appear on the statement.
Worn cleats and spikes are refunded with store credit, and so are items received as gifts.
Eastbay only refunds the price of the product and tax amounts. The company will cover the shipping fees for exchanging items only in case of incorrect, flawed, and damaged items.
If you wish to exchange the item for a different size, but your size is unavailable, you will receive a refund instead.
Is Eastbay making a fuss about your refund? Use our app to request a refund for any product quickly by following the instructions below:
- Open the Chargeback Instantly product on our website
- Press Get Protected
- Answer the questions from our chatbot
- Sign the form and submit it
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!